Machete disposal

Soldato
Phone the police station, see if you can hand it in, or chuck it in the bin. Or sell it.

dig a big hole, give it to a chav

Cover it with your own blood, and then leave it somewhere

All good ideas, but in the wrong order:

The corect order should be:

Cover it with your own blood,

dig a big hole, give it to a chav

Phone the police station,

:)

Soldato
You are serious?:eek:

I can't tell if you are trying to make yourself look less ignorant with a Daily Mail statement or if you truly believe that something written or said in a film will galvanise people of previous good character to go out and stab people. If you do believe that, then you are as deluded as the ponces that write these statements for the red tops.

"guns don't kill people, rappers do"

Lets get this into perspective :

1. I don't buy nor read the Daily Mail.
2. At which point did I mention anyone of previous good character? I suggested that some "young and impressionable" MAY decide that after reading a line like that they MAY decide to carry a knife.
3. I do not consider myself to be ignorant.
4. I am not deluded.

I merely pointed out that the inclusion of a line that appears to glorify knife carrying and usage without the inclusion of statement to contradict that is wrong.

Knife crime in this country is simply awful.

Read this

http://www.knifecrimes.org/uk-knife-crime-victims.html

On thing that you must note ALL criminals had previous good character until they committed their first crime.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lets get this into perspective :

1. I don't buy nor read the Daily Mail.
2. At which point did I mention anyone of previous good character? I suggested that some "young and impressionable" MAY decide that after reading a line like that they MAY decide to carry a knife.
3. I do not consider myself to be ignorant.
4. I am not deluded.

I merely pointed out that the inclusion of a line that appears to glorify knife carrying and usage without the inclusion of statement to contradict that is wrong.

Knife crime in this country is simply awful.

Read this

http://www.knifecrimes.org/uk-knife-crime-victims.html

On thing that you must note ALL criminals had previous good character until they committed their first crime.

I'm not suggesting you do read the Daily Mail, but it is a good comparison to the statement you made which links something on TV to knife crime.

People don't hear a line from a film and decide that they are going out to kill. People who are unbalanced and a danger to society go out and kill.

You might not consider yourself ignorant, but you cannot make an authoritative statement that a simple line from a film could be linked to glorifying knife crime.

If you believe all you read in the red tops and/or the Daily Mail, you are in fact deluded. Sorry.

Knife crime anywhere is awful. Statistics for knife crime are frightening. That much is true.

Soldato
Swordfish I suggest you throw your TV and computer out the window.

On a totally unrelated note, is this you?

tinfoilhati.jpg

Caporegime
Right so someone says that "Guns are for show and knives are for pros" and you think that someone who does not know that is a line from a film and is perhaps young and impressionable wont decide that sound like a good idea.

lol what kind of retarded child would go

"well the man on the computer forums said I'd be pro if i carried a knife so I better go get one! Wouldn't want to be a noob after all!"

Soldato
Guns for show, knives for a pro....keep it.

"Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, ****-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. **** 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro."

:D

Back
Top Bottom