Magicka - Diablo Style Coop Mage Action

Caporegime
I found it frustrating, kept dying at that bit after the village and it would send me all the way back to the end of the dungeon. ******* irritating.

Yup me too. Middle mouse button to cast spell, right mouse button to cast spell, space bar to cast spell. Make your damn mind up! :rolleyes:

I couldn't work out whether that revive spell was supposed to revive the skeletons or what.

Associate
i had a problem like that but on steam when using server brower would freeze up my internet and would have to restart it was sending to many packets to me a once making me internet fail :/ dunno what u can do in this new game thou :/ anyhow anyone got far in to it yet

how do u find it ?

Associate
i had a problem like that but on steam when using server brower would freeze up my internet and would have to restart it was sending to many packets to me a once making me internet fail :/ dunno what u can do in this new game thou :/ anyhow anyone got far in to it yet

how do u find it ?

It's a major pain, I wish I knew how to fix it, multi looks so awesome!

The SP is great, I just keep dying! Wet + Lightning always gets me...I now only use Ice + Water, combo 4 times and arcane. Hit someone up close and boom, insta-death.

Associate
Played it for a good few hours last night, it could do with a mid level save, but then if the game is fairly short it adds to challenge.

Getting the defence and attack combos depending on the situation is fun and tricky, loads of spells so you shouldnt be bored of ways to attack. Co-op was fun for a bit whilst it worked as it has crashed a few times on me, but early days so hopefully a few fixes. Its quite heavy of GPU as well in places, so needs optimized considering its no crysis 3d engine.

Associate
Yup me too. Middle mouse button to cast spell, right mouse button to cast spell, space bar to cast spell. Make your damn mind up! :rolleyes:

I couldn't work out whether that revive spell was supposed to revive the skeletons or what.

Revive is on coop partners and I second the multibutton cast sentiment. The number of times i exploded myself by charging up 5x earth with the mmb makes me want to scream :p

Associate
How could you not like 'BANANER!'

also, does anyone know how to alter the search filter settings on the online mode without having it search first? It's been speculated that it could be the reason to my online troubles...

Associate
Caporegime
The voices for the characters is REALLY starting to get on my nerves :mad::mad:, they use the sims language. Also some parts of the game are incredibly jerky while performance is damn good, so not frame rate related. I believe the developers are going to patch that though. Might turn voices off if i can!

Too many damn combos middle mouse you, shift surround i think or this key for that e.t.c :o

I'll give it some more playtime but i'm not a lover of paradox games because they have such brilliant ideas but flawed in execution

Associate
This is totally unplayable with 2 other friends, if they don't start getting some proper patches out in the next few days it's gonna be time to start demanding a refund. Steam do that right? Offer refunds for completely broken games?

Caporegime
Updates to Magicka have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
Bugs Fixed
Multiple move orders with delays will now properly stop during the delay.
Steam usernames longer than 15 characters will now be shortened instead of crashing.
The errorReport in the application directory now also contains a version numbers.
Server lists can now be properly scrolled.
Fixed a bug when displaying an already disposed server in server listing which caused a crash.
Path names are now region safe.
Chapter 6 Scene 4 (Grimnir mind duel) now spawns the correct amount of spawns.
Removed VAC option, all online games now use VAC.
Improved cutscene-skip in Chapter 2 Scene 2.
Improved cutscene-skip in Chapter 3 Scene 3.
Checkpoint added in Chapter 6 Scene 5 (Grimnir boss fight).
Added keyboard binding for cast self (default middle mouse button)
Statuseffect desync crash fixed.
Animation time desync crash fixed.
Features added
Cancel button added to gamepad configuration popup.
Icon added for break free action.
Icon added for boost action.
Icon added for magic action.

Back
Top Bottom