Make my PC look better

Associate
I recently upgraded my PC case to an NZXT H440 Red + Black, along with my CPU cooler fan to a Corsair SP120 Performance with a red band. I have red RAM along with a red and black GTX 960 (which will be upgraded to an MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X soon).

I have installed some white LEDs which light up the case but I was wondering if there were any other suggestions anybody has to make it look even nicer. I looked at custom red and black cables but I feel the price is too much for something that will only be seen where they join to the hardware in front of the motherboard. Any suggestions keeping with the red and black theme would be appreciated :)

wvqw7k.jpg

29ld640.jpg

Soldato
Associate
I would bin that god awful
Looking cooler off and get a corsair AIO cooler, the LED of the cooler would look nice in that case. I have the NZXT s340 with the h100i at the front, it looks awesome imo

Associate
OP
My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £26.16
(includes shipping: £2.74)

Extensions cost less than full custom kits. These are the most visible.

Added 2 x 6+2 PCI-E to cover the 1070 upgrade (and any others).

Maybe a red led fan for the rear.
Hadn't thought about that before, definitely looks like they could be a good investment, thanks!
I would bin that god awful
Looking cooler off and get a corsair AIO cooler, the LED of the cooler would look nice in that case. I have the NZXT s340 with the h100i at the front, it looks awesome imo
Planning on saving up for a water cooler because I do agree that most air coolers (mine in particular) look terrible, but for the moment it will do imo.

Back
Top Bottom