Make the missus happy with £3k

Caporegime
Simply ask her what colour she wants then find a non french car painted in this colour, for extra point buy her some clothing with hints of the same colour to allow her to accessorise with her new car choice.

So basically i'm saying Fiesta, neckless, shoes and a scarf.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
:D at some of the comments!

Problem with the 1.7i is she has 3 fault accidents in the last 3 years :o So its probably going to be a bit more than her current Ka.

I'll get searching for a brass coloured Fiesta ;) Cheaper accessories! :p

Soldato
===Warning===
My blokes sense is not brought into this reply!

I suggest a 1.6 Beetle, they can be had now for ~4k, i'm assuming her car is worth 1.5k?
Reliably - no comment
MPG - 35ish?

The only real issue would be it would be as old as her current car

Soldato
OP
===Warning===
My blokes sense is not brought into this reply!

I suggest a 1.6 Beetle, they can be had now for ~4k, i'm assuming her car is worth 1.5k?
Reliably - no comment
MPG - 35ish?

The only real issue would be it would be as old as her current car

Very good girly suggestion! Might be right down her street actually.

She likes the Fiesta though so thats good! :)

Soldato
OP
( |-| |2 ][ $;15028873 said:
Three faults in three years... oh dear.
Pehaps some extra driving lessons?

I've only been with her a couple of months (known her for years though) so I will sort her driving skills out ;)

Just waiting till I can safely start to criticise her driving without getting dumped! :D

Soldato
Just take her to a few random dealers, there will be a selection of cars she thinks are cute and then pick the best one out of those. Of course she's likely to go for the most ridiculously rubbish cars just because they look good and you'll have to make the best of a bad bunch.

Soldato
OP
Just take her to a few random dealers, there will be a selection of cars she thinks are cute and then pick the best one out of those. Of course she's likely to go for the most ridiculously rubbish cars just because they look good and you'll have to make the best of a bad bunch.

I think this will be the way forward, going to try and find a local Fiesta at a garage so I can take her along, aswell as a Puma although they seem to be mostly Private so I'd just have to find one of those out and about.

ford puma? i think it's a girly car.. and that's all it matters for them any way..

Yeah I can see her loving the look of these, Im just worried a little about her insurance, she doesn't really want it to go up any from her current premium which had 10 months remaining. I can't see a 1.25 or 1.4 Zetec Fiesta making much of an impact.

Associate
My other half

brought a 1997 silver z3 and she loves it has been looked after and is fairly practical for a convertible ( we did look at pumas and mx 5's as well )

Back
Top Bottom