Makes you want to cry (FA 2018 bid)

Man of Honour
I think the main story here is that he -

lt1.jpg

was giving this one or two

lt2.jpg

Capodecina
Soldato
I've been quite heavily involved in the bid from Bristol City which was successful in us becoming one of the host cities if the world cup were to come here, to say I'm annoyed at the Daily Fail would be an understatement :(
What do you expect of the Daily Fail, it is read by geriatrics whose only idea of entertainment is complaining.

By stopping the World Cup from coming here, they save country from being overrun by foreign football hooligans - SCORE ;)

Associate
I applaud this!

If the spanish and russian FA's are actively trying to bribe refs and the english FA know about it, you have to really question how widespread the whole bribing is..... Then look at why FIFA won't even think about video replays and you start to believe that football is really corrupt.
Introduce replays and restore faith!!

Soldato
She seems mentally unstable if she was recording all the conversations they had, or it was her intention from the start to get something to sell.

Capodecina
Soldato
She seems mentally unstable if she was recording all the conversations they had, or it was her intention from the start to get something to sell.
Strangely enough, I believe that Ms Melissa Jacobs also had someone hanging about outside some (now unnamed) restaurant to take photographs of her and Lord Triesman leaving.

It's quite touching how the football crazy Daily Fail detail their snappers to chaperone random virginal English Flowers :D

Man of Honour

Don't believe the post below yours, he just makes things up.

Ms Jacobs approached Max Clifford telling him that someone was going to spill the beans about her affair with Triesman and Clifford advised her that if it was going to come out then she might as well be the one who benefits from it.
Her & Clifford arranged the taping & photographs and then offered it to the newspapers, the Mail were the ones who bought the story, they had no involvement in it's conception :)

Back
Top Bottom