malicious calls on my mobile

Associate
The other day i got a call on my mobile from a really odd number, didnt recognise the area number, didnt look english. When i picked up all i got was a dialing tone.

About a minute later i got a call again from that same number, i answered it, and a guy asked for Alec (my name). I asked why he wanted to talk to Alec (didnt want him to think he was talking to me, but to someone else) and after a couple more askings he finally said he was Alec's friend from Nigeria. I just said 'Sorry, but you can't talk to Alec.' He did sound like he was a guy from Nigeria, but i dont know anybody there, and i have definitely not been there.

Really odd thing to happen, i just assumed it was a phishing scam.

Soldato
Magic_x_uk said:
Help, lol

I have been getting for the last 2 days a lot of malicious calls, as in, on my mobile, but coming up as a private number, i believe they are perhaps doing 141 before they dial so as not to give out there number. Thing is then it sounds like a girl putting on a pretend voice, knows my name and my address as tonight in the last hour had 2 chinese delivery guys turn up with food.
Now even though i was hungry I had to turn them away as I have not ordered this. then there take away rings me up and asks me why i order it and not want it. I tell them I didnt order it and goodnight.

I am on Orange Network, rang them and they said to call a particular number in the morning, which i shall do. Just wondering if any of you have had this happen to you in the past.

will orange be able to sort it out, as the number is witheld ?

getting my goat up to be honest. god knows who it it. no idea.

Call orange and tell them. They'll sort it out for you ;)

Back
Top Bottom