Man in court for not paying TV Licence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
You think reporers know which each building is?
Its extremly normal for confliicting reports when such events happen and natual disaasgters as well.
Is every single on eof them a CT as well? Or just confusion/bad reporting.

As usual selectiive memory.
Whcih big event be terrorist, nattuaral disaster or even police shoot out, hasnt had missleading info.

Especially as most reporters will tend to have an ear piece which will be feeding them all sorts of information and updates - iirc there are some cracking videos on youtube that show things like news presenters along with the audio feed they're receiving via their earpiece.

It's amazing that you don't get mistakes much more often* given that whilst the reporter might be reading something, or speaking off the cuff about things they're can be hearing things like "firemen report that they are giving up on tower 7" whilst trying to say "and tower 2 has fallen" becomes "and firemen report building 7 has fallen".

*I suspect in reality we do, but normally they're forgotten about within seconds or never even noticed by the bulk of the viewers.

Commissario
I'm worried my Tin Foil Hat may have been compromised by agents of the Shadow Government (possibly NSA/Google).

Is there something I can do to verify it is properly protecting me?

Sincerely,
a concerned citizen/nutjob

I bought some the other week and it had a hole in it!
The government must be getting concerned at the ease with which you can defeat their satellites, and taking measures to stop the use of tin foil for such things.

Man of Honour
*I suspect in reality we do, but normally they're forgotten about within seconds or never even noticed by the bulk of the viewers.

We get huge huge errors all the time, just most people don't realise.
This is well demonstrated by any large news thread on here, where every news sites reports different things and it can all be correct.
Then if you have any knowledge of a certain area its cringeworthy reading media. Reading science/technology reports is horrible for all the inaccuracies in them.
As you say people forget, selective memory as it doesn't adhere to Ct mental attitudes.

Soldato
Boston bombings is a prime example of bad intelligence, even from apparent official sources. They got it so incredibly wrong on so many occasions. Let's mention here how many times the conspiracy people got it wrong as well shall we, and let's perhaps say that they themselves are part of the cover-up for many world events, because that would be the fair thing to do!

Mass confusion etc, and I doubt many people even knew what WTC 7 building even was, especially during the chaos.

Soldato
I have several books from the author Terry Goodkind, one of which is Wizards First Rule.

The Wizards First Rule is thus:

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

This pretty much sums up Joe Public to me :)

I actually find it an amusing Juxtorposition between our belief of how we are an advanced civilisation and the clear evidence that most of us are not! :)

Back to the OP - Silly man being silly and nobody cares.

Yeah I can see why the world media are not falling over themselves to run this story. :p

RDM

RDM

Soldato
The BBC reported the collapse of WTC Building 7 on live TV 26 minutes before it actually happened. In fact the video footage of the BBC breaking this news about the supposed collapse shows WTC Building 7 still standing in the background in apparently near perfect physical condition with no significant fires visible.

Ocuk Warriors please debunk for me :)

Let me get this right, whoever the secretive people are that organised and covered up the WTC attacks and then blamed it on AQ decided to brief the BBC first? Why would they do that?

Soldato
I think the BBC orchestrated the attacks because there was evidence inside the WTC that the BBC was fully infiltrated and controlled by a gang of notorious paedophiles.

WOW, my mind is blown, I've never thought of this, it makes perfect sense.
It has also kept them in news reporting for the past 12 years.
This is a sensational discovery.
Who would have thought that the bond film, 'Tomorrow Never Dies' was futuristic documentary about the head of the BBC involved in diabolical schemes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom