Managed to p off an owners club last night

Soldato
My KA would get laughed at if it went to anything like that.
It looks like its dragged through a hedge backwards and then left out in acid rain for ten years.

Soldato
sounds like you were acting like tools to me, i'd be seriously unimpressed if someone started behaving like that at a meet I was attending. As for stealing a car and joyriding it, sounds like something a bunch of criminals would do!

Associate
ka02.jpg

I know its slightly off topic but does anyone know what happened to that car and is the company still around?

Suspended
Rich1988 said:
I am afraid good sir this depends entirely on the establishment from which one purchases the said pineapple.

I'd hate to think anyone was possibly trying to derail this very important thread.

About 90 pence to two quid I think by the way.

Associate
Homer-Simpson said:
ka02.jpg

I know its slightly off topic but does anyone know what happened to that car and is the company still around?

its still alive and the company changed name (was called servrn motorsport) i think 550 bhp it had last time i checked (had the fastest rs turbos in uk too)
it was featured in an old max P mag i have some were (stopped buying it when it turned into a 14 wnak mag)

btw i,m a ka owner too and a member of the said ka klub.

i think the guy that jumped off his moped and raked the ka was in the wrong.

Last edited:
Associate
This thread kinda makes me wonder if people really think high speed driving's more acceptable then the car park incident. Driving at high speeds has much greater implications then the carpark incident could ever have. Driving at high speeds on public roads is selfish, where as driving a mates car round a car park (at a ka meet!) is only going to be funny. If he did crash it then it would have been funier, at least in time. So kinda seems hypocritical of someone to damn the car park thief if you think the above, or even worse do drive fast!

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
best said:
This thread kinda makes me wonder if people really think high speed driving's more acceptable then the car park incident. Driving at high speeds has much greater implications then the carpark incident could ever have. Driving at high speeds on public roads is selfish, where as driving a mates car round a car park (at a ka meet!) is only going to be funny. If he did crash it then it would have been funier, at least in time. So kinda seems hypocritical of someone to damn the car park thief if you think the above, or even worse do drive fast!

Oh, here we go :rolleyes:

Of course high speed driving, where APPRORIATE, is more acceptable than jumping in somebody's car and acting like an idiot. Infact, doing handbrake turns and general arsing about in a car park full of people at a meet is more likely to end up with someone being injured.

Fast driving is NOT automatically dangerous, it depends entirely on the road and conditions.

Don't tell me, you think scameras and the way they are currently used are a good thing right?

Soldato
OP
At the end of the day Drexel it was a car park with 5 cars parked up and about 8 people standing next to said cars, the hand brake and stuff were taking place pretty far away from this so the only people that could possibly get injured would be my mate driving and me and I doubt we'd get injured much if at all in a crash at low speeds.

Back
Top Bottom