Manbags

Commissario
Here's a decent picture of mine, the bag hasn't really changed at all since I got it but the strap (which clearly isn't original) has aged nicely. I've been carrying this around for over four years now.

gasmask-manbag.jpg

Considering the bag is nearly 70 years old, it's in incredibly good condition, they made things to last in those days.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I bought my replica around the same time as you got the real deal Feek. Just noticed I've worn a small hole in the back of it! Still use it every day to pop my lunch in for work though.

Caporegime
Mine, though it's a bit ragged from 4 years of use.

2wphzf9.jpg

Currently contains:

Some print outs for my trip to New York
Umbrella
New case for my tablet that arrived today
Barclays pinsenrty thingy
Empty tupperware from my lunch

I absolutely HATE guys with rucksacks on the tube, it's like the are oblivious to the fact that they extend a foot out behind them, so forever hit people when they turn around like in that old ladder comedy sketch.

Man of Honour
I agree Krooton - it's crowded enough already! If I do take a rucksack on the tube (in the very very rare instance I have more than a wallet to carry) I take it off my back, and typically commutes before or after the made rush anyway. I just don't have that much stuff to carry around with me! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok ok, I'm prepaired for flak for this, based on my presence in this thread lol, I'm off to American next week and I needed a decent bag to store all my stuff in on the plane. I finally caved and bought a "man bag"

http://www.ismalls.co.uk/quiksilver-men-s-techos-computer-sleeve.html

It's manly enough not to look too camp-ish, whilst being small enough not to knock stuff off shelves in shops (like a rucksack)

means I can put my iPad and anything I buy in it

Associate
Ok ok, I'm prepaired for flak for this, based on my presence in this thread lol, I'm off to American next week and I needed a decent bag to store all my stuff in on the plane. I finally caved and bought a "man bag"

http://www.ismalls.co.uk/quiksilver-men-s-techos-computer-sleeve.html

It's manly enough not to look too camp-ish, whilst being small enough not to knock stuff off shelves in shops (like a rucksack)

means I can put my iPad and anything I buy in it

Great saving off the regular price too !! :D

Back
Top Bottom