Manbags

Caporegime
Who cares? I have 4 of the damn thing. They are call messenger back, flight bag or whatever but the point is that it is difficult to carry your wallet, keys, phone, train pass, work ID, iPad and then some paperwork with me daily without a bad. I am not going to carry a suitcase when I can get something that I can sling over my shoulder. small backpacks are prone to pickpockets (first hand experience) and they are weird shape in that an A4 piece of paper gets bent.

In terms of function, they work.
In terms of form, they look good.
Do I care what a bunch of strangers think of me? Absolutely not.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Wow, there's some serious homo-fear in this thread. What would happen to some of you if you met a real gay man, in real life and everything? I'd stay clear in case you caught the gay aids, which is the bad type like cancer. I've heard that man bags are so gay you can get a sore bum just by wearing them with the strap too long...

Jesus.

I'm going to be pioneering the man satchel. Stiff brown satchel, perfect for A4 size tat or laptop, lunch, bottle of water, and it's bicycle friendly. You read it here first, folks.

Man of Honour
I have tan leather satchel/briefcase jobbie for work but doesn't come into play for non-work purposes. If I'm just out and about no need for a bag. Wallet, phone, what else is needed?

Associate
I use this to go to work with everyday... and have done for past 5 years

AJVF_JK3_0_1.jpg

With a bag this big though, you end up carrying pointless rubbish. Currently has in it; keys, wallet, headphones, Mifi, iPad2, iPhone charger, USB sticks, LED torch, sunglasses, mints, deodorant, food storer, spare carrier bag (just in case!).

And I've just put a 19" LCD Monitor in that I'm 'borrowing' from work...

Back ache for me later :(

Soldato
I bought a brown Dunlop satchel thing at Xmas for work, only because my Sainsburys plastic bag disintegrated after 3 years use :p

Back
Top Bottom