Man's drink or woman's drink?

Sem

Sem

Soldato
when i go out i like to order archers and lemonade cause its so nice

my mates take the mick out of me about it tho :(

Soldato
Admiral Sir fatiain sr. RN (rtd.) often has a G&T bofore dining. Made with either Tanqueray or Bombay Sapphire gin.

Even better is Plymouth Gin, with water and a drop of pinkers (Angostura bitters), the favoured bevvy of Admirals and other Naval officers. ;)

Soldato
fatiain said:
Admiral Sir fatiain sr. RN (rtd.) often has a G&T bofore dining. Made with either Tanqueray or Bombay Sapphire gin.

Even better is Plymouth Gin, with water and a drop of pinkers (Angostura bitters), the favoured bevvy of Admirals and other Naval officers. ;)

I've just had confirmation from an ex-Navy man who loves G&T who says that it was the drink of choice for commissioning officers and those in the higher rankings. Along with Pimms, apparently. :) And I'd say those Navy guys are very definintely men! ;)

Soldato
I agree with my portly pals Feek and Fatian G&T is a Unisex drink and I like mine with Bombay Saphire gin a lovely tipple. Pimms is nice too when it comes to alcohol I employ an equal opertunities policy

MB

Soldato
The Pimms ads have done nothing for the image of it's drinkers.

What's this? Pink attire? Steps soundtrack? Leather underwear? I make that Pimms'o'clock!

Back
Top Bottom