Man's drink or woman's drink?

Man of Honour
On a night out it's a bit more of a girly drink maybe, but then again it's just a mixer isn't it? Yet blokes can drink Southern Comfort and coke or JD and coke without getting sneered at.

On a hot summers day G&T is pretty nice I must say, and I do enjoy it. As per Feek there's not much denying my masculinity ;)

Soldato
Night out - beer

Sitting by the thames on a hot summer day - G&T every time.

...as feek said i'm real gentlemanly i is :D

Funny how when i started drinking it all my mates said i was a right poof, yet 3 hours later every single one of them was sat round the table with a glass of bombays finest ;)

Suspended
I drink gin and tonic and Pimms and lemonade, and so they are unequivocally men's drinks. Pimms is only really acceptable in the summer though, and perhaps only when you're on a punt. And you have strawberries. Dahling.

Soldato
Arcade Fire said:
I drink gin and tonic and Pimms and lemonade, and so they are unequivocally men's drinks. Pimms is only really acceptable in the summer though, and perhaps only when you're on a punt. And you have strawberries. Dahling.

Don't limit yourself :D

http://www.drinkon.com/Details/SP67031/Detail/Spirit

product63776494iz.jpg

MB

Soldato
Pimms is summer in a glass, best served out of a huge bowl with a ladle, or bucket if needs be, loads of chopped fruit and cucumbers and tonnes of ice, while the bbq doing its thing.

*looks for bucket*

Back
Top Bottom