Mark G & ADW

Soldato
Hey Snasher, I don't normally like people saying this as it sounds like well... sort of condescending but....

I haven't seen the username before and was wondering which forum you hang out in? Haven't seen you about much really and theres only a couple of regions I don't visit. Just wondering as you have a high post count :rolleyes: ;) hehe

Arnie

Man of Honour
Originally posted by adwhitworth
I have taken on a slightly different job. Destroying Munchers reign of terror on SE
Go for it - I wish you luck in dealing with that warped mind.:eek::)
Originally posted by [ASSE]Arnie01
Hey Snasher, I don't normally like people saying this as it sounds like well... sort of condescending but....

I haven't seen the username before and was wondering which forum you hang out in? Haven't seen you about much really and theres only a couple of regions I don't visit. Just wondering as you have a high post count
I've done a little digging and figured out this riddle. I'll leave it to the person concerned to reveal all if they so wish:)

Last edited:
Associate
Originally posted by MDPlatts
task number one - stop all these people leaving for no reason, stopping crunching is one think - but moving the wu's out is another - we're now losing 3-4,000/day - higher today! and won't make the 5mwu challenge or even top 5 slot at this rate.

yadobber
astronut
exedanni

and others indending to join them.
Yes I've stopped crunching, but my WUs are with OcUK. I don't really understand what you are saying :confused:

Congrats to Adam and Mark. kaiowas you are next :)

Man of Honour
Originally posted by exedanni
Yes I've stopped crunching, but my WUs are with OcUK. I don't really understand what you are saying
I don't understand that one myself - SETIatWork lists you in 217th place. The others are correct though.
Congrats to Adam and Mark. kaiowas you are next
Thankyou S'ah, and agree with your comment about kaiowas - hopefully it will happen someday:)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by exedanni
Yes I've stopped crunching, but my WUs are with OcUK. I don't really understand what you are saying :confused:

Congrats to Adam and Mark. kaiowas you are next :)

:eek: Sorry about that - I think I noticed back when your name changed - and it showed as a leaver - but never noticed the retired bit come back. Shows you should re-check facts before posting. Feel free to sling similar amount of mud in this direction.

M.

Last edited:
Soldato
I agree with MDPlatts that direct action has to be undertaken to ensure we are the victors of the 5mWU race. Looks like I'm going to have to go into 24/7 mode!

(not that its going to make any difference,but every little helps eh :p)

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by [ASSE]Arnie01

I haven't seen the username before and was wondering which forum you hang out in? Haven't seen you about much really and theres only a couple of regions I don't visit. Just wondering as you have a high post count :rolleyes: ;) hehe

Arnie
I used to hang out only in the SpeakEasy but what, with the recent shake up I was booted out. To avoid the shame I changed my name:(

Soldato
Originally posted by Dutch Guy
Can we have a Don/Underboss in here with the key to spanky ASAP !!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!! :D

x5103.jpg

Soldato
Originally posted by Snasher
I used to hang out only in the SpeakEasy but what, with the recent shake up I was booted out. To avoid the shame I changed my name:(
I don't like games cos I'm just so bad at figuring things out :p Please do spill the beans good sir :)

Associate
Originally posted by Snasher
Snasher - you are the poster previously known as yadobber right? I hope that wasn't supposed to be a secret :o

edit: the evidence is overwhelming:

yadobber.jpg

:p

Last edited:
Commissario
Congratulations to you both, I'm pleased to have you both as my personal gimps! Sorry I wasn't here to say it earlier but I've been on a shooting course all weekend.

Yup, you read that right... A shooting course... Why? Simple. The n00b Hundiepants are going to pull all the slackers before me for moving target practise :D :D

K.

Wise Guy
Associate
Well, i don't know about you lot, but i've been forced to take refuge in here cos the speakeasy just isn't going to be the same again.

I don't know, when i were a lad...............

Back
Top Bottom