Marvel Phase 4

Soldato
I think it's too early to say for me. I won't be seeing them all certainly, but I'll wait and se how the they look and make my mind up as we go. GotG3 is a sure fire cinema jobbie and probably Strange 2, the others will depend on the feels as we get there.

Soldato
Ant Man and Strange up there in the weakest movies for me so not keen on the sequels. Eternals could be promising but haven't seen a lot yet. Gotg3 will be an insta-watch though.

Shang Chi is the first they've done i've no interest in based on the trailer that dropped a few weeks back.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I think a sign of the quality is that everyone has a different idea of the 'weakest' films. I'd put Doctor Strange as one of my favourites personally.

Correct, the poster saying otherwise is clearly out of depth and should be shot :)

Soldato
I have just been thinking. I didn't watch any of the MCU until a little before Infinity War came out. I think I saw Hulk years ago and sort of watched Ironman ages after it came out but that is it. I didn't realise the movies were all tied in or connected at some point. Never bother with Agents or Shield or any other show either. In fairness I just thought they were just standalone superhero movies. Characters I knew nothing about. I think it was when Black Panther came out (I had zero interest in that film upon release) that I sort of clicked or read something about the whole MCU. My missus didn't know about the MCU either. I think it was then that I hunted down the films that belonged in the MCU and started to watch them. I googled what order to watch them. I think I appreciated the earlier movies more knowing what it was all about.

I am pretty sure there were more people like me, knowing nothing about this whole thing and then got hooked once they started to realise and binge the lot to catch up.

Even when Guardians of the Galaxy came out I started to watch it but though it was a stand alone movie and I just thought it was a crap film.. watched it when I binged and I realised what I missed, it was a great film.

The MCU is pretty much a winner in my eyes. the bar is high and if they pull anything off that matches it or beats it I will be amazed.... But saying that, they haven't made a flop yet, all the films are top for me.

Soldato
Correct, the poster saying otherwise is clearly out of depth and should be shot :)

I literally fell asleep in the cinema, I was that bored.

Shame as I like his character in the other movies, just find him too weak to carry his own, maybe the sequel will change that.

Associate
I'm so over saturated now I can wait for home release on all this stuff now. Even the TV stuff bored me. They should have had a few years gap after Infinity war for me personally. Even the Falcon Winter soldier stuff at 6 episodes could have just been a film.

Caporegime
The MCU has gotten quite serious recently which isn’t surprising given what’s happened mind you. I wouldn’t mind a bit more comedy moments tbh. Agent Woo & Darcy weekly investigation series with a few jokes in there would be good!

Soldato
I read the Neil Gaiman series of the Eternals which was great but don't know anything else about them. Hopefully they'll make a decent go of it, trailer wasn't bad, usual Marvel polish just hope the story is good.

Back
Top Bottom