*** Marvel Studios' Black Widow ***

Soldato
Possibly a spoiler as based on comic books so will hide, don't read in the unlikely event it actually happens:

In the comics the 'Red Room' where the Black Widows train etc they take regulary 'mind scans' and have clones of all the Widow's, ready to upload their most recent memories into. Seems a little bit of a cop out for the MCU but if at the end of the solo film, or during it shows Natasha's memories being saved somewhat recently then I think it's what will happen.

Probably rubbish :p

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Possibly a spoiler as based on comic books so will hide, don't read in the unlikely event it actually happens:

In the comics the 'Red Room' where the Black Widows train etc they take regulary 'mind scans' and have clones of all the Widow's, ready to upload their most recent memories into. Seems a little bit of a cop out for the MCU but if at the end of the solo film, or during it shows Natasha's memories being saved somewhat recently then I think it's what will happen.

Probably rubbish :p

They never really do die just have a break so sod the spoilers ;)

Different looking Clones off Tony, Steve, Incredible Hulk, Widow and Coulsen incoming.

I doubt Marvel do get full spidey rights but they did want spiderman to be the new leader of the avengers but imo Avengers without there 2 prime players let alone the incredible hulk its just a B team that people won't really be interested in perhaps.

Caporegime
Mainstream audiences weren't interested in Iron Man, Captain America and Thor before 2008....
Or mostly had no idea who the guardians of the galaxy were.

let us not forget that Sony were offered the rights to pretty much the whole Marvel stable of Heroes and Villains but only elected to take Spiderman and a select few of his associated villains. They didn’t believe Ironman, Thor and any of the others were worth the money.

Associate
why do people look forward to these films it looks rubbish like most Marvel films they are the film equivalent of junk food if you want to see a good film go watch the korean film Parasite if you like Marvel films you have bad taste in films.

Nothing wrong with a Whopper meal every now and again.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Mainstream audiences weren't interested in Iron Man, Captain America and Thor before 2008....

wow surprised at that so they were only interested in spiderman or x-men ?

reminds me a bit of dcs superman and batman, but suddenly the flash became popular

Soldato
why do people look forward to these films it looks rubbish like most Marvel films they are the film equivalent of junk food if you want to see a good film go watch the korean film Parasite if you like Marvel films you have bad taste in films.

I've never seen an empty McDonalds, so.....

Associate
I've never seen an empty McDonalds, so.....
What part of the film are you looking forward to is it not just more of the same rubbish that Marvel/Disney churn out like a factory let me guess some bad guy turns up our heroes have to team up to beat the villain it looks shaky at first but in the end well you know a heroes will prevail so boring.

Caporegime
What part of the film are you looking forward to is it not just more of the same rubbish that Marvel/Disney churn out like a factory let me guess some bad guy turns up our heroes have to team up to beat the villain it looks shaky at first but in the end well you know a heroes will prevail so boring.

That's not how I remember the end of Infinity War.

Soldato

I'm not really looking forward to it to be honest. I doubt I'll watch it. Maybe, one evening when I'm bored but I wouldn't say I'm really looking forward to it.

Soldato
Got to love being preached at by the Film Intelligensia. :rolleyes: Perhaps I'll take your movie advice when you learn basic English grammar.

Back
Top Bottom