*** Marvel Studios' Black Widow ***

Soldato
Way better trailer than the first one which, TBH, didn't make me want to see this film originally as it just felt a bit flat. However this trailer has done it's job well and I''m now interested!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
simultaneously in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access in most Disney+ markets on Friday, May 28 and on Friday, July 9, respectively.
That would make more sense if you quoted the full paragraph. :p

"Disney said Tuesday that it is opening both of its key summer events pics Cruella and Marvel’s Black Widow simultaneously in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access (which is usually $30 a purchase extra for subscribers) in most Disney+ markets on Friday, May 28 and Friday, July 9, respectively. It also shifted release dates on five other films."

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
Also, this...

iz1wnzymnto61.jpg

Associate
How long after premier access do we expect it to hit regular Disney+?

As an aside I’m rewatching the MCU from the beginning, it’s really cool to see BW go from arguably just gratuitous eye candy in IM2 what we have now.

also they all look so young!

And IM 1/2 still hold up alright as easy watching, Thor 1 fairs a bit worse but actually The First Avenger somehow hits you in the feels way more... it rams home that the Steve Rogers we see going through so much, including being worthy enough to wield Mjolnir and stand up to Thanos’ army all alone, is deep down the skinny kid from Brooklyn.

Last edited:

taB

taB

Associate
... The First Avenger somehow hits you in the feels way more... it rams home that the Steve Rogers we see go through so much, including being worthy enough to wield Mjolnir and stand up to Thanos’ army all alone, is deep down the skinny kid from Brooklyn.

Growing up and reading the comics Capt. America was of 0 interest. The movies for me did such a good job with the character and I loved the way they wrapped up his character arc.

Soldato
Regarding the 2nd trailer.......
Way better trailer than the first one which, TBH, didn't make me want to see this film originally as it just felt a bit flat. However this trailer has done it's job well and I''m now interested!

Well its now 1 year later on from that post and yet again I've lost interest and the above trailer No3 doesn't bring it back for me at this point. Maybe I was still enjoying some post End Game vibes in my post a year ago but 2 years later on, as we know she'll survive this film and I have zero investment in anyone else from this new BW film (don't know who they are and don't if they live/die), I suppose I just don't really care by this point.

I definitely think it should have taken the place of the Captain Marvel film to give End Game a more fitting send off for the character but I know that would've caused more issues for Marvel if it had happened.

Back
Top Bottom