Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Soldato
Surprised no one has mentioned this, my copy has just been posted and I should get it tomorrow. Really enjoyed the first one and this is more of the same so I'm looking forward to it, has had pretty good reviews, wasn't expecting it to be a massive leap! Should be good to try out some of the new characters, if anyone is up for some co-op on Live this week give me a shout! :)

Caporegime
Was gonna post a thread, I assume it came out last week (in USA) as I am sure there was some DLC on PSN for this. Loved the first one and spent a silly amount of hours on it on my 360.

Will wait a while before I get this one, as the reviews seem to say it is just more of the same, which is nice, but I would have expected more tbh as it has been almost 3 yrs since the 1st one!

Post a mini review when you get yours :)

rp2000

Caporegime
I'm the same I adored the first, but strangely don't feel the urge to get this new one. All the reviews I've read have been a bit low key If anything less of a game than the first.

I've added it to my rental but might take it off unless I hear better user reviews.

Soldato
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is my favorite 360 game, can't wait for this one.

All I want is more of the same but a new story, certainly don't want any gimmicks just for the sake of it.

Associate
I kind of enjoyed the first one, the Asgard missions were a chore though.

Quite importantly this new one looks easier on the eyes, there were occasions on the first game where when there was a lot of action it was hard to see what was going on.

Does anyone know if you can replay the missions individually this time? I'm a fan of going back and collecting and afaik the first game required you to do the entire story again.

Soldato
OP
Played the first level on this with a mate last night and we both completed the orignal together. This is a nice step up in the graphics department, the character models are a lot nicer, the levels feel more varied and detailed and the Fusions are a nice addition. If you enjoyed the first game you'll definately really enjoy this! I'm planning on having another go later on today. But from the first level so far so good! :)

Soldato
I've got the original but I haven't played it for months, imagine it being mediocre in single player so I'll only play when 3 mates come round. They're refusing to play this new one until we've completed the original!

Associate
Original did get a bit samey.

There are only so many waves of minions you can tear though before getting a little bit bored.

Soldato
I don't know, I thought the story and variation of the first game was amazing!

Loving this game so far, just got to Stark Tower. The fusions are great and weaker characters from last game seem a lot more useful here. Just hope the single player game is fairly substantial.

Back
Top Bottom