US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Great news really, they even confirmed AoS does better ratings then all the netflix shows even.

Its pretty clear AoS will never team up or turn up in the Avengers big or small screen and that could be the reason why it was ultimately broken but marvel has unique chances here if the whole thing is rebooted with x-men, fantastic four, deadpool and spiderman or reconnected somehow we may get what the fans really wanted.

Wolverine fighting side by side with captain america from the very start....

Associate
They aren't gonna reboot anything when even the worst films are average and they're all printing money, but those other franchises will get reboooted within the MCU like Homecoming was for Spider-man when the rights are fully back under Marvel's control.

Soldato
I never much doubt you'll get crossovers, AoS is still Marvel TV controled by Jeff Loeb, the new Disney+ shows are by Marvel Films directly under Kevin Fiege so while they may have the possibility of more crossover and impact on films than we're typically used to from the shows (though I still doubt it) AoS is still in this skirting around the edges of the MCU without support limbo.

Wouldn't surprise me if the whole lot is going under Marvel Studios. The TV arm has been a bit of a disaster, with most of the projects either failing, or limping on with weak ratings and scathing reviews.

If the remaining two Netflix shows are binned, Marvel TV only has AoS and Cloak & Dagger left, plus the shows made in partnership with Fox (which will likely get cancelled following Disney's buyout of Fox, if not before).

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Think they all eventually all get binned, Marvel probably wants full control of all its characters and story telling from sounds of things.

Maybe its for the better, look what mess occurred with fox and x-men, fantastic four, punisher, ghost rider and others, if you want do something right you have to do it yourself.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Hang on Hang, Punisher was very very good.

Maybe he means the movie?

Of course:) that is why I said it in line with fantastic four, x-men, ghost rider etc, while I still enjoy them some were terrible like fantastic four reboot.
Punisher tv series was excellent.

I think all the big branded names going back to marvel banner is a big move bar spiderman since sony will never give that up, maybe when marvel do the big reboot and introduce 'mutants', deadpool, fantasti four to Avengers universe things are going to be even better then they are now.

Associate
Finally up to date. Wow, loved this season. Such a poignant ending. I've pretty much blitzed season 5 over a week and I feel pretty emotionally drained haha! What makes it even worse for me is my next to watch show happens to be another Marvel one.... Iron Fist. Sigh.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
They aren't gonna reboot anything when even the worst films are average and they're all printing money, but those other franchises will get reboooted within the MCU like Homecoming was for Spider-man when the rights are fully back under Marvel's control.

That is an interesting take on it and possible it does make sense too with the amount of money already being taken in, x-men and fantastic four and 1000's of other mutant characters all integrated into the Avengerverse somehow.

If marvel do it you can bet they will work out a really good way of doing it, maybe Dr strange can do it since he has access to other dimensions and realities.

Associate
Looks awesome! Probably my favourite show at the moment. I've been catching up with the Arrowverse shows and this is in another ball park to all of them.

Back
Top Bottom