US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

Soldato
I have to admit I find her teeth very distracting aswell.

giphy.gif

Soldato
Just watching my way through this now, up to Ep4. Kind of enjoying it, but at the same time it's pretty bad.

Big guy shoots down Quinjet with a rifle. Really?!

Alien bug flying around, to quick for guy to shoot, but agent that can move at speed of light just stands and watches...!?

Big guy follows into holo chamber... Then is mysteriously asleep?

Lines like "If you're not gonna kill me, what do you want with me?", "You're about to find out" said in really dramatic fashion.

Hmm....

Soldato
I do enjoy the show, honest, but I guess when some of you talk about how 'great' it is, then I see them freezing the nasty creature to death at altitude, while a couple of folk casually stand there with oxygen masks on... I think about how maybe a couple of 9 year olds are left writing the script some times.

As said though, I am kind of enjoying this season and just hoping the 9 year olds aren't left to explain some of the interesting points :)

R3X

R3X

Soldato
I was confused AoS has always been connected to avengers but the last season they just ignored the thanos snap ? Wikipedia confirms they simply ignored thanos and infinity and end game just so they could tell their story.

Writers have confirmed the last season will connect directly to the existing MCU, I am disappointed though they never had agent coulson and quake walking casually past an avengers debriefing on the big screen let alone the big reunion between AoS and the marvel on screen universe.

Associate
It's pretty annoying how they handled that. I think we all know at this stage that the sync back up with the movies was never going to happen, but that doesn't mean AOS couldn't keep doing it's thing seemlessly skirting the edges. Taking their story that they did actually have the plot outline of Endgame but couldn't act on it because ABC wouldn't commit to when the series would air at face value then they screwed the pooch by not having the reveal that they didn't return back to the prime timeline at the end of the time travel arc of the season before keeping them out of the way until Endgame had premiered for sure.

Really is a shame the Marvel TV/Marvel Studios infighting played out as it did, AoS would have been perfectly in place to explore the consequences and initial stages of the snap.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
It's pretty annoying how they handled that. I think we all know at this stage that the sync back up with the movies was never going to happen, but that doesn't mean AOS couldn't keep doing it's thing seemlessly skirting the edges. Taking their story that they did actually have the plot outline of Endgame but couldn't act on it because ABC wouldn't commit to when the series would air at face value then they screwed the pooch by not having the reveal that they didn't return back to the prime timeline at the end of the time travel arc of the season before keeping them out of the way until Endgame had premiered for sure.

Really is a shame the Marvel TV/Marvel Studios infighting played out as it did, AoS would have been perfectly in place to explore the consequences and initial stages of the snap.

Ahh makes sense with ABC, I can finally see Marvel having disney + streaming service and just bring all their characters home where they belong and more importantly can connect directly to the marvel universe properly, am glad ghost rider was axed then.

Maybe once the next season of AoS is finished they can bring Avengers Quake and LMD Coulson back to Marvel big screen films.

Back
Top Bottom