US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

Caporegime
I haven't watched since Season 4 i think, did they address the Thanos finger snap in season 5 or 6?

Kind of, the difficulty is they've branched off in a different direction and they had someone else to fight at the end. He wasn't mentioned directly if that's what you're asking.

Soldato
Have enjoyed this show but this season is all over the place without any real storyline to get stuck into with all the time jumping.

Anyone know what the actor who plays Fitz is off doing? I'm assuming he's working on something else to be out of this season for so long.

Soldato
I've actually been enjoying this season, I've dropped 90% of the super hero shows and there's only a couple I bother with anymore. I was close to doing the same with this but decided to give it a go, I'm glad that I did.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Have enjoyed this show but this season is all over the place without any real storyline to get stuck into with all the time jumping.

Anyone know what the actor who plays Fitz is off doing? I'm assuming he's working on something else to be out of this season for so long.

He has been like that for the last few seasons, strangely missing from the first half of the season and then appears half way through.

As for the show the quality has been all over the place. The first 4 episodes were awful, I mean the first half of season 1 awful. :( After they introduced some real threat from the bad guys and the story was given a bit more urgency and a lot less relying on the gimmick of time travel I feel like it picked up a bit of the energy it was missing.

Back
Top Bottom