Mass Effect 2..is that it?

Associate
I have been playing ME2 & I am finding it hard to get into the story I am just going around doing the quests as I have never played ME1.

So from reading this thread I have now just bought ME1 from steam & will leave ME2 for now & start playing ME1 1st.

I only got to the point where I am about to find Jack so I don't think I have much to replay when I start ME2 again.

I am enjoying ME2 but it looks like I should enjoy it even more when ME1 is finshed & the screenshot from ME1 look fine with me.

Soldato
I've just finished the game on my first play through and it's definitely one of the best games I've ever played, the depth and level of detail aswell as the plot, story and characters is just incredible and seemingly unmatched by any other game I've ever seen. How the hell I'm going to wait for ME3 I do not know!

The music also completely makes the game through out. During the missions and especially in the clubs.

Sick sick sick game.

AMG

AMG

Soldato
nothing wrong with ME1 :p

just it has a nasty tendancy for the sound to crackle up after a while is that just me or the game, so I than have to save than restart the game

Associate
is that just me or the game

I had no problems with sound bud, can't remember what patches were available, been a while.

Either game though, can't get away with that film grain effect, same as FEAR, even worse if I need to clean my specs :D

Back
Top Bottom