Massive apology

Soldato
JRS said:
If I apologised face-to-face with every single person I ever offended on the internet my car would have an even more intergalactic mileage on it's clock than it currently does....;)

thus making me think internet apologise dont mean much

Permabanned
Superdude said:
Jokes aside it's nice to see someone admit a mistake once in a while.

now all ive got to see is a mod or admin admit when they are wrong and i can die a happy man :rolleyes: but given i caught an admin ignoring my mail and someone else above has stolen 500 posts from my count for their amusement without reason, i guess im not likely to see it any time soon.

its nice to see that a new member can do what some of our oldest members/mods/admins find so difficult to do.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Well Geeza, weak is what I am then if weakness is seeing yourself being at fault and then stating that I was out of order.

Anyway, lets knock this on the head now and move on - yes?

Permabanned
Alwayz Dead said:
Anyway, lets knock this on the head now and move on - yes?

nooo....

troll_by_elarbee134875.jpg

:p

Soldato
el_dazza said:
Ahh.. always brings a slight tear to my eye.. sounds stupid, but that guy really was amazing.
OT - well done realizing a silly error and apologising for it, as many others have said, takes guts :)

Aye, he was. I've watched his DVD all the way through this week, really made me miss him. :(

Soldato
Dreadi said:
my point being it doesn't take much to press a few keys and for it not to mean anything to you

true but..... you can make it sound more persoanl and apologetic ... but yerh still bein true you could have an utter liar on the end.....

Back
Top Bottom