Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Caporegime
Yes, but I think in the two years I've done this I've had a whopping two letters and that's with 40 odd accounts. I use a separate email for that very reason however, as you will get spammed to death.

Soldato
pondering doing this, whats the time investment like, is it more do abit each day, or a twice a week session sort of thing?
Hey,

It only requires a few hours a day at first to get started and learn how it all works.

I find myself doing a few hours a weekend currently and still able to pull in a couple hundred this month.

Usually an hr or so a day at the most for best returns.

Soldato
Just started on the Yesbet thing. I don't think I'll pursue it past the free offers. It's just a bit boring but if I make £12 then that's good going for a lazy day at home for 30 minutes effort I guess.

Soldato
I think on average you can make £20 per hour of effort you put in with reloads, but unless you multi account and have a big bank behind you then it tops out at about £400 a month for 20 hours effort.

Associate
thats still reasonable really :), thought if i did do it id do £50-100 intial money in, they try to just withdraw about half the profits, and reinvest the other half so i build up to bigger bets

Soldato
I think it's great if you've got time on your hands. With real work, family, dog, other commitments and life in general I don't really get 20 hours a month to myself so probably only do half the time and get half the rewards. I tell you what though, I wish this had be around when I was a student. It could certainly put a dent in that student debt.

Caporegime
Yesbets claim you can make £1,200 in 30 days and then keep that up?

Is that correct? What sort of up front money do I need to get that level of return?

No. Yes. Maybe. Depends, but mainly no. You could technically maintain this, but but it'll become your main job and you'll need multiple identities from family members and stuff, and juggle VPNs, differing devices, etc. So yes, it's technically possible, but no. Not for you.

Associate
Yesbets claim you can make £1,200 in 30 days and then keep that up?

Is that correct? What sort of up front money do I need to get that level of return?

I have been making at least £1000 a month since November off an initial £100 investment, and that was without the benefit of any sign up offers as I had accounts for most already.

You do need to dedicate a few hours a day to it though and if you don't work from home you're going to struggle with the horses which are the most productive.

Caporegime
I have been making at least £1000 a month since November off an initial £100 investment, and that was without the benefit of any sign up offers as I had accounts for most already.

You do need to dedicate a few hours a day to it though and if you don't work from home you're going to struggle with the horses which are the most productive.

That's not possible for most of us being at work during the day.

I mean it all sounds great to make thousands sitting at home but when it takes lots of time, attention and concentration it just becomes a job.

Caporegime
That's not possible for most of us being at work during the day.

I mean it all sounds great to make thousands sitting at home but when it takes lots of time, attention and concentration it just becomes a job.

This. Don't get me wrong, I'm the first to sing matched betting's praises but the reality is that it's time consuming. If you have an hour a day spare, sure you can make a few bob, but anyone coming in to this expecting to make £kkkk is going to have a hard wake up.

Caporegime
This. Don't get me wrong, I'm the first to sing matched betting's praises but the reality is that it's time consuming. If you have an hour a day spare, sure you can make a few bob, but anyone coming in to this expecting to make £kkkk is going to have a hard wake up.

I read amigafan made £36k in 20 months but then i realise he is retired, has a massive pension and a big pot of cash from his time in HP so that's why he can make that much. In my own circumstances, my time would be better spent going out shooting a wedding and sit at home editing.

Caporegime
I read amigafan made £360 in 20 months but then i realise he is retired, has a massive pension and a big pot of cash from his time in HP so that's why he can make that much. In my own circumstances, my time would be better spent going out shooting a wedding and sit at home editing.

Anyone going by what Amiga says is an idiot tbh. Amiga is a nice guy but is very keen on rubbing his situation in everyone's faces regardless of the luck he's had and the time he's put in to get where he is.

Back
Top Bottom