Matrix revolutions (spoilers) ???????

Soldato
There will be a 4th, and possibly a 5th. FACT.

a few members from the crew, plus certain other members spoke there is a lot of speak of a future matrix movie.

Soldato
Been rewatching these on ITV past few days. Just saw the bit in Revolutions where Trinity dies. The terrible bit of sobbing acting by Keanu is priceless :D:D:D Hindsight is a beautiful thing... Just shows how crap these films really were. Even the first movie seems a bit crap now too :(

Soldato
Just saw the beginning of the battle.. and the camera just flipped round 180 degrees.. What the hell?? any film makers amoungst us will know thats crossing the line which is really bad and a beginners mistake tbh :(.

Soldato
naffa said:
Just saw the beginning of the battle.. and the camera just flipped round 180 degrees.. What the hell?? any film makers amoungst us will know thats crossing the line which is really bad and a beginners mistake tbh :(.

the guys who made this film are professional, they know what there doing. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Yeah.. It's one of the most common things in film making called "Crossing the line" that someone like me (a complete ameteur) wouldn't be making.. Let alone people that make The Matrix..

Soldato
naffa said:
Yeah.. It's one of the most common things in film making called "Crossing the line" that someone like me (a complete ameteur) wouldn't be making.. Let alone people that make The Matrix..

it seemed to work ok though huh?..

Soldato
All I was saying is that they made a really basic mistake which ruined (for me) the opening part of the Smith/Neo fight. Like I said before.. I just get disapointed when they ruin one of the greatest films of all time with these half assed sequels.

Caporegime
naffa said:

rules are made to be broken :p

Personally I think the first movie broke new grounds, granted the special effects wasn't technically new (was used in some Ads years ago), nor the concept new either (13th floor, dark city). The beauty of this movie that made it head and shoulders above the others that came before was its execution.

I like the radio times interview best on how it describe it

Keanu Reeves reclaims his action-hero crown in this super-smart science-fiction adventure set across two dimensions. Thematically complex, yet intelligently integrating eastern philosophy, Lewis Carroll and ancient mysticism, the film has Reeves as Neo, a reclusive computer hacker who may be able to save the world from the evils of cyberspace slavery. Taking a quantum leap beyond anything the fantasy sensation seeker has seen before in the special-effects department, Andy and Larry Wachowski mix ultra-cool visuals, vertigo-inducing kung fu and a deliciously paranoid scenario for an adrenalin-pumping rollercoaster ride of extraordinary vision and astounding power. This genre milestone pushed the boundaries of imagination and digital-effects technology further than ever before.

Associate
all 3 are v poor films, when i saw the first one i was blowen away with the GC and F/X but now that those effects are common place i think the films are poor and have no story

Soldato
I thought they was all good :p
no I did, very exciting although first time I watched it I had no idea what was going on but watched all 3 on itv and I thought they was very good

Associate
Think I might have over simplified my take on the whole series, but the way I saw it was Morpheus' role was likened to the role of god in some way and Neo was Jesus. Something like that :confused:

I could be wrong. Feel free to slate my interpretation :o

Back
Top Bottom