1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mAtx cases

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by crisbduck, 31 May 2010.

1. crisbduck

Hitman

Hey, I was wondering what different mATX cases there are or if any are coming out soon.
    So far the only decent ones I've found are the the lian li cude one and the antec mini 180. The lian li doesn't look to have the best airflow, and the antec is meant to be pretty big (small atx case size)
    Cheers for any info! xx

2. losdamianos

Associate

nzxt vulcan

3. Marvin

Mobster

Also check the Da Box 100 (worst name ever...) and the NZXT Rogue. Also worth a look are the Thermaltake Lanboxes, and the Silverstone SG range.

4. JonJ678

Capodecina

The Antec is fairly large. It's lovely though, good design well executed. Cheap for the quality too.

The Rogue is badly built (I took it to pieces, without any tools, in about fifteen minutes), badly thought through (my graphics card was too tall for it, largely my fault) and a nightmare to work in (psu in a silly place, threads stripped on the side fans). 100 quid wasted ime.

The silverstone range looks very nice. Several iterations in the design now so initial oddities will be ironed out. I'm currently torn between SG04 and another mini p180. The antec is quieter, but the sg04 smaller. Depends what you want from the computer really, mini P180 + H50 is about as good as low effort, quiet performance can get.

5. crisbduck

Hitman

Cheers everyone, looks like the p180 will be may choice, although the sg03 does look quite nice, and very small!

6. chipps101

Mobster

the sg03 is a really nice case to build in :)

7. Baplad

Mobster

On a side note, im too looking for a similar case, but im trying to find something small but can fit a H50 in, which im having some trouble with.

Does the H50 fit in the SG03?

I've seen a couple of pictures but it doesnt look the safest ;p

8. Marvin

Mobster

An H50 will easily go in a Lian Li V351. I've got a full 120x2 radiator in mine.

9. mmmalas

Hitman

the mini p180 looks nice

quiet too, and good airflow