MATX/ITX cases that support Slimline DVD slotloaders

Associate
So, I'm thinking of building a new comp in the next month or two because:
A) I need/want a new comp (current one is kind of dying and is a bit old)
B) I've been waiting for vega

And I decided that I want to get a case that supports a slot loading slimline drive becuase i've always thought they were super cool and just always wanted one.
Currently I've been looking at the RaijinTek Styx (in red, windowed) becuase it looks incredibly elegant and supports the kind of optical drive I've always wanted however it got me thinking about other cases that support slimline drives.

Thing is typing something like "cases that support slimline optical drives" doesn't really help, it doesn't show all cases and some of the cases it does show obviously don't support a slimline optical drive.
This would be easier if I could search the Overclockers store for a specific case attribute (that being support for slimline optical drives) but you can't and even typing "slimline DVD drive" into overclockers search doesn't really work for the same reasons as typing it into google.

So I thought I'd ask for some recommendations from people on the forum!

So, with that said, can I please get some suggestions for MATX or ITX cases that support Slimline optical drives? As for aesthetics I'd say either something elegant (like the RaijinTek Styx) or Clean and futuristic looking (like the BitFenix Phenom, windowed of course).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom