Meatball Subway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well I felt a little peckish, so I decided to get down subway as I know in times of sheer out and out hunger a 12” meatball sub is the only thing that can pin down and hold the army of hunger pains.

I do love those meatballs subs and I for one would never look at another subway, it’s called cheating if you do….. and that’s not up my alleyway, when I asked the kid behind the counter for extra meatballs he informed me that for an extra £1.50 I could have ‘double meat’ I said “load me up son” and before long I sat down with a 12” sub…. Loaded with no less than 24 meatballs, they spilt out and fell through that warm bread, I was in a mess with that honey mustard just added to the pile of warm gunk oozing out the bread, It reminded me of last year in New York when I gorged myself on 9 tennis ball sized meatballs. I thought about buying a second meatball footlong, but I knew subways just take time and within ten minutes I was completely and undoubtedly satisfied.

I recall once eating 3 foot of subway and that left me immobilized for some 5 hours and as a semi professional eater I would not recommend eating three foot of subway to anyone under 15 stone or 15 years of age.

It is one of my aims in life to eat my own height in subway and one day I will fulfill that dream.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Mmmm - reconsititued, hydrated spinal reclaim protein, served in a bed of colourant, flavour enhancers, salts, sugar and trans saturates.

I plan to have a stroke from just describing it, let alone eating it.

Soldato
Borris said:
Mmmm - reconsititued, hydrated spinal reclaim protein, served in a bed of colourant, flavour enhancers, salts, sugar and trans saturates.

I plan to have a stroke from just describing it, let alone eating it.

too true :) I've had one bite of a subway and that was enough for me :) I make my own, or go to a local deli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom