Meeting a girl........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Quiet bar and a chat. Preferably with a pool table, that's always a good ice breaker. Though don't get too involved in the game!

HAz

HAz

Soldato
take her to a nice classy bar, not some place u go with ya m8s for an all u can drink night. And dress smart, put some effort in but nothing geeky something hot and sexy like i would wear.
Guaranteed shag then. :p

Soldato
Went out the other night to a club and was having a reasonable night out, just towards the end of the night i saw this girl with her friend. Saw her looking at me, so i went over and bought her a drink and got chatting. We got on so well and had abit of a kiss and now were txting a lot and i feel like i really like her. Going to meet her on friday, any ideas on what we can do friday night, want something fun that can break the ice of a first date.............. any ideas/advice guys?

Meh, don't go. Come post on OcUK

Associate
Meh, don't go. Come post on OcUK

I agree.

Take her home to post on OcUK together.

jv0qjr.jpg

Associate
Serious answer:

Ice skating is lame, Drink and a dinner at a nice place would be the normal thing to do so you can talk and work out whether you actually like each other sober and can relate to things in common. Then take her shopping to Virgin mega store and buy a DVD, suggest watching it around yours then you can grenade her fox hole.

Un-serious
sleep with her mum

Associate
Serious answer:
...so you can talk and work out whether you actually like each other sober and can relate to things in common...

Top point there. In a past relationship, for about 4 months we only saw each other when drunk. We decided to make an effort and see each other in the day time (sober). After about 2 months of this, i realised that she was an annoying little **** and broke it off.

End of story.

Good luck, and remember... if you don't smash it you are definately gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom