Mel Gibson and a Rabbi walk into a bar

Man of Honour
cleanbluesky said:
The standard variety, the ones that are clearly white.

As an aisde, I have never known why people dislike Jews, every Jew I have known was nice and hard working. One was even a damn good kisser.

For some reason, I grew up thinking that Jewish people were from Russia. I have no idea why.

Soldato
I liked the joke :o

and seriously..this cant be a coincidence...

sadamn.jpg

Soldato
G-MAN2004 said:
You basically answered your own question there.

If they are 'clearly white' then ovbiously they're white :confused:

That's what I think, but white supremacists dont seem to share the same view - but then again you're in trouble when you're taking the advice of white supremacists.

GreenLiz said:
For some reason, I grew up thinking that Jewish people were from Russia. I have no idea why.

Many are.

Permabanned
Actually he got his antisemitism from the rest of his family. His Dad has some very strong, very wrong views on judaism. It was pointed out several years ago that MG hates jews.

On another note, what would you do if your country was being bombed by your neighbour. Should Israel just stand back and let their soldiers be kidnapped and their country attacked.

I fully expect a juvenile arguement along the lines of "Well they started it....."

Caporegime
Johnny Girth said:
Although it is amusing how the Jews have a get out of jail free card now that they were picked on in WW2. So now they can kill millions of arabs, take a country that isn't theirs, get locked and loaded and go wage war on their neighbours without anyone saying, "Hang on, WTF are Israel doing?"

Hehe took the words outta my mouth there fella...cant disagree with your post at all tbh.

Anyway amusing joke...could have been better though:)

Back
Top Bottom