Men's Olympic Football Tournament ** spoilers **

Associate
I don't even understand why Ramsey was taking penalties at all, he had three chances and they were all pretty poor!
To be fair there weren't many other contenders to take them, no English guy would want to go near them that's for sure.

As Ramsey stepped up for the first one I though he looked too nervous, I thought: "Sturridge is extremely confident/arrogant, why isn't he stepping up?" Oh dear :p

Caporegime
Hey ho, its become apparent we are **** hot at cycling.

Swap your season ticket for Tickets for the tour de france next year anybody ? :D

Seriously interested in finding out when the next world championship level event is happening at the Olympic Velodrome. Would be epic to go watch.

Caporegime
Seriously interested in finding out when the next world championship level event is happening at the Olympic Velodrome. Would be epic to go watch.

I must admit to having zero interest in this years olympic games but have a wife who like always with any olympics/althletics etc absorbs the lot. Yet the swimming and the velodrome I've found pretty exciting this year and it's sucked me into it.

Tour de France would bore me to tears but there's something much more visually stimulating and exciting watching the races on the velodrome.

Don
With the Olympics you can only have 3 players over the age of 23 in your squad - I can't comment too much on Mexico but Brazil are only missing a few players that would have been involved if fit and not for the age restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom