Mercedes Benz and AMG Owners

Man of Honour
Collecting the E63 wagon tomorrow morning at 10am!! It’s like the night before Christmas!

Got a nice drive down to Oxford straight too, hope it’s sunny

Ah awesome! Enjoy and make sure you post lots of pics when you can, can't wait to see it. As you're in Oxford you can come and show me :p

Mines still Friday and can't see it being any earlier :( this week is going so slow

Don
missus wants a SLK (her choice)

prob about £13-14k so I assume 2014/15

what engine should we go for? (would do 15k a year for 2 years and then drop to 5k a year) any updates during this time?

any other info appreciated

Thanks

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
if it was me maybe but not for the missus :p

SLK250D sounds a good all rounder but im no expert
Excellent cars in terms of reliability, the engine is the same as used in Taxis to many hundreds of K world over. The car will have standard suspension components and is on a tried and tested very reliable overall platform. The 4cyl is a little rough though, i do have to wonder how intrusive it would be in a convertible.

Don
Excellent cars in terms of reliability, the engine is the same as used in Taxis to many hundreds of K world over. The car will have standard suspension components and is on a tried and tested very reliable overall platform. The 4cyl is a little rough though, i do have to wonder how intrusive it would be in a convertible.
She had a 1 series diesel convertible at moment and doesn't seem bothered by it

How are the petrol engines?

Soldato
Cheers all! Just been out for a random spin. Ended up half way to Bristol! I was tempted to head for Cheddar gorge. Not driven up there since my old R33 Skyline days

It’s funny you all love the colour. I thought it was a bit of a compromise, wanted silver. Now it’s been polished up, it is lovely

Back
Top Bottom