Metro Last Light - Thread

Associate
Will be getting this for sure, Metro 2033 is one of the very few SP games that has actually kept me playing to complete it, that and the "Librarian's" scared the **** out of me (and I like being scared).

Permabanned
OP
I'm glad there are people who enjoy it. Like Singularity it's just one of those under rated games which people expect to be like COD and when they realise it is not they drop it like it's hot. :p

Soldato
I'm glad there are people who enjoy it. Like Singularity it's just one of those under rated games which people expect to be like COD and when they realise it is not they drop it like it's hot. :p

Please do not compare Metro to Singularity.

Singularity has one (ONE!) interesting feature and that is the time manipulation glove, everything else about it was either ripped off from other better games or just ****.

Also yes I am very interested in Last Light.

Soldato
The first one remains themost visually stunning FPS that saw on PC. It was hugely let down by gamplay for me though, I also hated the physics of shooting - crucisal in a first person shooter ;) Monsters were "absorbing" AK rounds like you're shooting them with waterpistol. Hope this will be addressed in the sequel and I would definitely buy it then.

Associate
VERY MUCH! The first one was a masterpiece. Awesome graphics, atmosphere, and immerson. My only criticism was the storyline which wasn't really that amazing.

Hopefully the second one will as good and better.

Soldato
I am, I loved the atmosphere and story of the first, not to mention the stunning visuals. I liked the rationing of supplies, made it more tense when there were loads of baddies.

When's it out anyway?

Soldato
The first one remains the most visually stunning FPS that saw on PC. It was hugely let down by gamplay for me though, I also hated the physics of shooting - crucisal in a first person shooter ;) Monsters were "absorbing" AK rounds like you're shooting them with waterpistol. Hope this will be addressed in the sequel and I would definitely buy it then.

+1 for this, loved the visuals, good storyline, but **** guns.

Associate
+1 for this, loved the visuals, good storyline, but **** guns.

Hellsing is all you need.

The amount of games in my Steam Library that I haven't finished is ridiculous. I completed Metro 2033 at least 3 times, Last Light is one of the few games I'll be breaking my "only buy games on sale" rule for.

Associate
i like the first metro but it was too scripted also i hate how on the sneaking parts if you get discovered you cant run away and hide they just know where you are

Back
Top Bottom