Metro Last Light - Thread

Soldato
I'm having a similar problem. CTD every time it loads 'quarantine', I've played through 'contagion' 5 times now trying the usual fixes (steam: verify cash, lower settings, disable AV etc) really getting annoyed now. :(

I ran it in safe mode in the end, which managed to get me past the end of the chapter.

Soldato
So how much of this game can you actually play??? Everytime I get to a good bit of story its just a QTE for the next 5 minutes, been playing for about an hour now and its so frustrating :(

Associate
I started afresh from the very beginning this evening and I'm really enjoying it. Yeah there are a few times when you're not actually playing but I really don't mind. Its all about fleshing out the story and setting a mood. The whole premise is really interesting, like a modern Battle of Stalingrad with a sci-fi twist and oh my it looks incredible, one of the most atmospheric and immersive games I've played.

Associate
That was lucky. I almost purchased it the other day but decided to see if I could get a boxed copy but it seems to be non-existent in the UK? Oh well, guess I'll have to download it. Probably take a week. :p

Associate
Is anyone playing with sli? Ive got 2 780s and im not getting the performance I thought I might. Get some stuttering and dips. Usually im hitting 60fps, but its annoying when it dips.

Most settings are on the highest apart from SSAA which is off.

Im using the latest beta drivers too.

Anyone else having a few problems?

Soldato
Are there 'levels' of PhysX in Metro LL?

I was watching a youtube vid the other day demonstrating the PhysX and it looked a lot better than mine with my rig. There was a lot more debris and things flying all over the place. I couldnt figure out if it was an ingame recording or maybe a developer fancy pants one just to show off PhysX. Ive got 2x SLI GTX670 and the 2nd GPU is enabled to run the PhysX with latest drivers installed.

Back
Top Bottom