Metro Last Light - Thread

Associate
can anyone tell me how to make this game actually run good I have a 7850 win8.1 16gb ram and 3570k and its running under 30fps sometimes 15

weird i have a 760GTX with a fairly weak AMD APU as a CPU and im on full settings getting around 50-70+ fps ..then again the linux version isn’t quite upto the windows version but it still looks really nice.

Soldato
I'm going to finally try and play through this! I have done the opening hour several times over the years but never came back but this time I'm going to try harder! Still a looked, smaa kills performance so I just left that off.

I remember rather enjoying 2033, only thing I don't like is being forced to play along side a partner for most of that game, I guess this one is similar? I remember it felt like you would leave one friend and the next chapter you group with another

Soldato
I'm going to finally try and play through this! I have done the opening hour several times over the years but never came back but this time I'm going to try harder! Still a looked, smaa kills performance so I just left that off.

I remember rather enjoying 2033, only thing I don't like is being forced to play along side a partner for most of that game, I guess this one is similar? I remember it felt like you would leave one friend and the next chapter you group with another

It's a great game and you're definitely long overdue to enjoy the experience. Can't say I remember noticing the partner part so perhaps you are on you're on a bit more in Last Light, I really can't remember. One thing I do remember though is a certain scene in a town you'll come across - make sure you pay for a dance when you get the chance - fantastic graphics!!

Caporegime
It's a great game and you're definitely long overdue to enjoy the experience. Can't say I remember noticing the partner part so perhaps you are on you're on a bit more in Last Light, I really can't remember. One thing I do remember though is a certain scene in a town you'll come across - make sure you pay for a dance when you get the chance - fantastic graphics!!

You have a couple of partners in 2033, first one (whos name i can't remember now), you meet in that Station, little kid waves at you, says he wants to see you, and he'll take you to him.

He eventually gets killed in a bandit camp, then Khan partners you for a bit, takes you through the ghost tunnels and that.

Cracking games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom