MG Parts - Availability?

Soldato
The prices are already starting to climb, i got my 03 105 ZR with 12k on it for £4.5k just after they went bust and I could probably sell it for about £5.2 now!

They are not bad cars, the interior is a bit crap but apart from that i like them. For the price they are great value. for the the same price as my 03reg 105 ZR i would probably struggle to get a 51reg bottom of the range corsa.

Associate
OP
Hamish said:
The prices are already starting to climb, i got my 03 105 ZR with 12k on it for £4.5k just after they went bust and I could probably sell it for about £5.2 now!

Could you? I don't think even a dealer would go above 5k for an 02 plate...

Hamish said:
They are not bad cars, the interior is a bit crap but apart from that i like them. For the price they are great value. for the the same price as my 03reg 105 ZR i would probably struggle to get a 51reg bottom of the range corsa.

Yeah, exactly. I really feel you get a lot for your money in an ZR, and the recent depreciation makes it an even better offer.
There was one on ATrader for 3k other day, 30k miles, 02 plate, 1.8 as well :eek: Just mind boggling'ly cheap :)

...And they'd excrement all over a saxo anyday in most departments :cool:

Back
Top Bottom