Microsoft Flight Simulator - Can't Play

Associate
So I have a decent build - ryzen 5 3600 and rx 5700xt and more than adequate cooling but when I go to play MSFS it launches to the point where I can choose an airport to start off from, and then I press play, the bar at the bottom loads to 100% and then nothing happens. I've left it for 30 mins only to come back and it still be loading. I can see that the programme isn't freezing because the tips at the bottom are still moving around...

Soldato
While I haven’t personally experienced many major issues there are definitely some going around. I think they rushed the launch too much!

They plan a patch for next week to solve a lot of these download and installation bugs apparently so it may be worth just waiting to see if that solves your issue before wasting too much time on it.

Associate
OP
While I haven’t personally experienced many major issues there are definitely some going around. I think they rushed the launch too much!

They plan a patch for next week to solve a lot of these download and installation bugs apparently so it may be worth just waiting to see if that solves your issue before wasting too much time on it.
Yeah after deleting and reinstalling twice I've finally got it to work! Man they really need to fix the issues lol! Some people have had to download it more times than me to get it to work!

Associate
So I have a decent build - ryzen 5 3600 and rx 5700xt and more than adequate cooling but when I go to play MSFS it launches to the point where I can choose an airport to start off from, and then I press play, the bar at the bottom loads to 100% and then nothing happens. I've left it for 30 mins only to come back and it still be loading. I can see that the programme isn't freezing because the tips at the bottom are still moving around...

What Ram do you have ? I have 32GB and the game uses 20GB before it loads on my pc.

Back
Top Bottom