Midweek Football Thread. Champions League. 15-16 *spoliers*

Associate
Is there any way we can get the Celtic and Rangers fan their own sub forum? Sometimes reading their posts makes me embarrassed to be a football fan. They seem to spend more time commenting on each others teams than their own :confused:

It`s just a bit of banter between rival fans. No worse than some of the comments i`ve seen made to and from Premiership team`s supporters down the years in the SA.

Is there anything in particular that embrasses you?. Share the source of your embarassement and we shall endevour to avoid it or not mention it.

If you don`t like the fact that i like to poke fun at my rivals at every opportunity, im affraid youre going to have to lump it. :D

Associate
Let me rephrase then, C*ltic are a source of endless entertainment for me but compared to the joy i get following Rangers, it`s like comparing Mother Theresa to Katie Price.

Comparing one of the greatest humanitarians of the 20th Century to a cosmetically enhanced attention whore? I couldn't agree more!

Soldato
Looks like Mowbray hasn't cured the Celtic FC European Competition Group Stage Away Game Curse afterall:(

_46397710_mowbray_282b.jpg

Facepalm indeed Tony!

Think he cant believe he lost to a tellytubbie :D

Soldato
Have you forgotten about our little sojourn to Moscow already.

Its the group stages though eddie sofar 1 point from a possible 57 away from home. In knockout rounds they have done ok. Like I said in earlier post it wasnt Champs Ceague where the record of 1 point from 54 away stands so I shall start the Europa League count 0 from 3 :)

Associate
man o man..... what a shocker from yon bhoys last night. At this rate i'll be watching the gemme on the 4th October with ma hands half over the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom