Midweek Football Thread. Champions League. 15-16 *spoliers*

Caporegime
Urgh....

We have a whole squad full of confidence players and it looks like we've just "lost" another. Oh dear Mannone.

I would have played Fabianski before Mannone. Last time I saw Mannone play he flapped at every shot put his way. Still, at least it's better to concede early instead of late, come on Arsenal!

Caporegime
Oh dear 14 mins gone and we are 2 down:(...still nothing to really worry about yet...im sure we will pull it back...well fingers crossed but this sub standard Arsenal performance gives me nil hope of them ever winning anything again.

Caporegime
Not sure, I'd have even chosen Szczesny over Mannone. Our passing is sloppy, we keep giving it away. I don't think that the 4-3-3 works for us, we don't have 3 world class forwards, I don't rate Bendtner as world class yet, and so far tonight Eduardo has made several errors. Diaby has been surprisingly good in attack though. He threaded that nice pass but the shot from Eduardo was blocked, and he showed some good dribbling skills on the edge of the Liege box.

Soldato
Not sure, I'd have even chosen Szczesny over Mannone. Our passing is sloppy, we keep giving it away. I don't think that the 4-3-3 works for us, we don't have 3 world class forwards, I don't rate Bendtner as world class yet, and so far tonight Eduardo has made several errors. Diaby has been surprisingly good in attack though. He threaded that nice pass but the shot from Eduardo was blocked, and he showed some good dribbling skills on the edge of the Liege box.

You say that as if he is even close to being world class. :p

Soldato
Silly yellow for Gerrard, fair enough tell him off for taking the freekick before the whistle but giving a yellow for it is just stupid.

Caporegime
Because they've worked there way through every other manager? :p

LOL! Shush you! :p

I've just started singing Diaby's praises and he suddenly starts playing like ****. If I was Wenger then those lot would definitely be getting a bit of hairdryer treatment at half time. Diaby off, Wilshere on.

Back
Top Bottom