Minimum price for a car?

Caporegime
I didn't buy a fiat multipla. And you've a damn cheek saying that owning a Passat Estate - possibly one of the dullest looking cars in exisitence :p

Exactly my cars dull to look at but it sold by the boat load, the Scoprio has always been offensive to peoples vision and this is one of the reasons they sold about 89 and the prices droped like a stone.

Soldato
OP
I don't have the best of luck, certainly not with cars.

I have the money to buy one and wouldn't mind spending more on a car if I knew it wouldn't give me any problems.... not right straight away at least.
I know it won't be perfect forever but knowing me I would spend more than I originally planned and it would break down/blow up within a week.

It's a complete minefield out there and you have to be so switched on to ensure you don't get mugged off, either by a garage or private.

Warranties don't mean a thing so it's not as if that is any incentive either :s

Man of Honour
But even at sub 2k you have to draw the line someplace (looks wise), i'd rather rattle around in a 2k omega than put up with one of the worst looking cars ever built.

Thanks. :D

Can't say mine rattles though, very solid. 10 months on and I have to say I'm still very pleased and loving all the toys!

Soldato
I don't have the best of luck, certainly not with cars.

I have the money to buy one and wouldn't mind spending more on a car if I knew it wouldn't give me any problems.... not right straight away at least.
I know it won't be perfect forever but knowing me I would spend more than I originally planned and it would break down/blow up within a week.

It's a complete minefield out there and you have to be so switched on to ensure you don't get mugged off, either by a garage or private.

Warranties don't mean a thing so it's not as if that is any incentive either :s

Avensis.

Back
Top Bottom