Missed charges in PSN store

Associate
This morning I registered a branch new account on PSN and bought two games absolutely fine. Paid with the credit card. Then later today tried buying two more games and now I'm getting errors when trying to pay. On my transaction list it says that i have "missed charges"

I cant seem to add money to the wallet via paypal either. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Soldato
PSN is unfortunately notorious for issues like this. If you search for PSN missed charges you'll find people reporting it going back years with no particular resolution.

There's not a whole lot you can do if Sony don't want to take your money. You can try reporting it to their support, or you can try buying on the web store https://store.playstation.com instead of the PS4 store. The only other option would be to buy PSN vouchers and top-up your account using them.

Soldato
Microsoft xbox store is just as bad..

I needed to pay for my xbox live and they were refusing to accept my new credit card because I choose guernsey channel islands in my address details were my last card I choose the Uk …:( I had to end up using Paypal to pay it

Associate
OP
Thanks for replies. That's so stupid. The bad thing for me here is that the discounted price for games I want is only on until the 30th. So hopefully it gets resolved by then somehow.

Associate
OP
Might be useful for someone. So I called PSN yesterday and they told me that the reason for these errors on my account was the temporary block their system put on my account due to the fact that I only created my PSN account with them a day before and tried making purchases "too often". They told me that that block will be lifted automatically after a couple of days but suggested a good solution. I went to Amazon and bought a voucher which i successfully credited to my PSN account and bought games I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom