1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missed out on F.E.A.R for the PC?

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by GuruJockStrap, 11 May 2006.

1. GuruJockStrap

Sgarrista

2. JUMPURS

Capodecina

tbh mate u really honestly absolutly didnt miss anything, was rather a boring game, i had such high hopes for it. Although the AI kicked some serious butt! still the best AI i have seen in a game ever

3. nands

Mobster

I just completed this at the weekend, having recently upgraded my PC. I reckon the game was superb, some excellent spine tingling mements to be had and excellent AI. Very nice to look at too.

To give a ballance mini-review I would say very linear, but then most FPSs are aren't they?

4. Memphis

Capodecina

I'm glad we are all allowed to have differing opinions as I couldn't disagree more with your first point. I found the game highly enjoyable and very engrossing.

5. DaveyD

Man of Honour

Didn't even notice the AI, I was too bored !

6. Wyrdo

Capodecina

I found it predictable but fun. I just enjoyed massive slo mo firefights :p Apart from that the game really was average.

7. dave2k2005

PermaBanned

The game and story was really, really interesting, I love almost all of it!!! Is the expansion coming to *** 360 aswell?

8. Fragalot

Gangster

there was a story in F.E.A.R?? it was very poor, a huge lost opportunity imo, especially with the horror elements aswell. The preview vids and demo were much more interesting than the actual game