mmmm

Soldato
so that explains your MSN name. Was going to ask you about that.

Best thing would just give it time, and just carry on with life, try not to dwell on it too much.

Come to Belfast. ;)

Soldato
OP
Thank you so much peeps:) talked to my mates, and theyve really helped, and so have all you peeps:) oh and thanks malt_vinegar :) will try to enjoy my weekend break, and try to forget about this horrible day

Soldato
Screw her. I'm very drunk and considering the fact that 90% of women are pure evil. The other 10% are taken.

Get on with your life, I suggest my technique.

Spend the first two days getting smashed off your head on your own, on Vodka, Ouzo, and Tequila. Afterwhich, spend a week getting drunk with your mates. Suddenly, the evil **** doesn't matter to you.

We're young, we're free, and a years time from here we'll laugh at ourselves. **** women.

Ant :cool:

Soldato
WantoN said:
Screw her. I'm very drunk and considering the fact that 90% of women are pure evil. The other 10% are taken.

Spend the first two days getting smashed off your head on your own, on Vodka, Ouzo, and Tequila. Afterwhich, spend a week getting drunk with your mates. Suddenly, the evil **** doesn't matter to you.

We're young, we're free, and a years time from here we'll laugh at ourselves. **** women.

errr
shes a woman?

the guy dumped her?

you do know this right?

Soldato
VeNT said:
errr
shes a woman?

the guy dumped her?

you do know this right?

Same applies, just switch sexes.

Frankly I'm shocked that, given your knowledge on my current state, you even bothered to correct me. You that bored?

Soldato
VeNT said:
tbh all men except me are evil, maybe gilly could be non evil too but it depends on what hat he's got on

I'm pure evil. I'm filled with so much spite and hate that were you to bottle my essence, you could orchestrate someone's death with a single whiff.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
WantoN said:
I'm pure evil. I'm filled with so much spite and hate that were you to bottle my essence, you could orchestrate someone's death with a single whiff.

Cut back on the beans then mate ;)

Soldato
yeah I ate a curry that had the same effect on me WantoN

you think you're bad now? wait till its FESTERED for MONTHS, with bits of "oh I realy miss you" and "I'm realy loanly" and "I don't think I'll be happy with anyone else" or "I know it will break my heart when you get someone else" and a bit of "we have to move on, but I want to be freinds" thrown in for good mesure.

the Dumpers always seem to think that they have the right to mess with your head for some reason.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
VeNT said:
yeah I ate a curry that had the same effect on me WantoN

you think you're bad now? wait till its FESTERED for MONTHS, with bits of "oh I realy miss you" and "I'm realy loanly" and "I don't think I'll be happy with anyone else" or "I know it will break my heart when you get someone else" and a bit of "we have to move on, but I want to be freinds" thrown in for good mesure.

the Dumpers always seem to think that they have the right to mess with your head for some reason.

Damm straight.
I got lead on for 11months by an ex not to long ago and not only that, when i got another girl friend she played the "But i was starting to like you again and was thinking of taking you back" card so i broke up with the girl thinking i could get my ex back but it just was another 8 or 9 months of being lead on :mad:

Best cure would be.....................
Going out hiring an expencive car that you would love to be seen in and drive it like ya stole it :D

Soldato
Oh I'm still attached. I'm just bitter. Oh so bitter.

By the way, we still friends should be met with:

"I have plenty of friends thanks, and plenty other distractions"

'I'm lonely' should be met with.

"So was I, but after the first 20 or so women, that sort of passed"

Seriously, drunk Ant. no one likes him.

Associate
VeNT said:
and tbh (and I KNOW you all will argue with me on this) but the best way to get over someone is to get with someone else.

No.1 I hate to admit it but this is true.i was dumped and started seeing this guy very soon after.i quickly realised it was purely a rebound thing and i didn't actually wanna be with him.but it was a huge confidence/ego boost and made me see myself a lot better.it's also kinda nice for your ex to hear that someone else is interested.

No.2 No contact.at all.AT ALL!whatever the reason you think you may need to speak to them, do not!

No.3 having completed no.1, stay single for a while.have some fun being independantand enjoy the realisation that despite what men want us to believe, we do not need them!!(suggestion: vibrator usually comes in handy here)

Good luck, and feel better soon!

Soldato
OP
WantoN said:

Lol drunk people are ace;)

You have one of the best signatures on the boards...

Is that to me :eek: lol, if so thankyou very much, I like it a lot:D

Best cure would be.....................
Going out hiring an expencive car that you would love to be seen in and drive it like ya stole it

Now that sounds like a great idea;)

Kaz_allen your first point i have to agree on, it really helped when it ended with my ex ex:)

Back
Top Bottom