Mobile Me

Caporegime
There doesnt seem to be a To Do list option on the iPhone unless Im confused?!? Also I havent noticed MobileMe syncing Notes that Ive already got on my iPhone - perhaps Ive missed an option...

EDIT: Nevermind it doesnt sync existing notes since they are on the 'On My PC' account and not the MobileMe one - syncs to Mail > Reminders on the Mac...
EDIT2: Definitely doesnt support To Do lists Ive made in Mail though...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
I am not sure about doing it on the web interface but Notes can be created in the Mail app on a Mac. I can't see anything to sync To Do List options either but MobileMe does sync notes from/to iPhone. :)

The only way I can see to create Notes on the web interface is to make an email and send it to the folder called Notes. However these seem to show on my iMac's Mail app but not on the iPhone. :(

Soldato
My mobile me membership is nearly up and the guy I bought my Applecare and MobileMe codes from is no longer trading (probably a bad sign... but nothings been cancelled!)

Anyone got any other people they have recently bought MobileMe codes from?

£40 is worth it, £59 is not.

Cheers

Associate
My mobile me membership is nearly up and the guy I bought my Applecare and MobileMe codes from is no longer trading (probably a bad sign... but nothings been cancelled!)

Anyone got any other people they have recently bought MobileMe codes from?

£40 is worth it, £59 is not.

Cheers

I got mine for £30 from the bay, but the guy I bought it from has no more codes left. try looking on there for some, if you buy it from the usa seller's it works out cheaper. I received my code within 3 hours and the code worked perfectly, still using my mobileme right now.

Soldato
I got mine for £30 from the bay, but the guy I bought it from has no more codes left. try looking on there for some, if you buy it from the usa seller's it works out cheaper. I received my code within 3 hours and the code worked perfectly, still using my mobileme right now.

Cex has them for £32 atm if thats any good to yea, i got mine from there last year :)

Sorry scratch that they dont have any in stock on there site but they have some in store :( soz

Back
Top Bottom