modded wavemaster

Man of Honour
Yewen said:
sv2000246vj.jpg

come on yewen the drive is dirty!!!!

Soldato
OP
no i need to clean it have not had time.the knob controls the cpu fan and yes it was the blanking plate for the floppy drive.

thanks for all the good feed back im well chuffed.took me a little while to do this but it was worth it.

no perspex in here i wanted max air.dust aint a prob realy probably less so.

Soldato
OP
have not got one yet of the inside as it was put together in a rush i need to buy a moduler psu.plus im upgradeing when stalker comes out so wont bother yet.temps are low any way so cabling dont couse any probs.

Soldato
I don't like it, reminds me a rabbit hutch.

My Lian-Li PC60 I picked up from MM for £20 is very nice, by far the best case I have had. £20 though, I couldnt believe it!

Soldato
craigjarvis said:
:eek: omg got one of those sat in the corner collecting dust that im sure i paid over £80 for a few years ago, nice find :D
Yea, I met up with the seller to avoid postage costs. He also gave me a windowed side panel and normal one. I am not into windows and cathodes so just put the normal one on.

It was covered in marks (not dents or scratches) so I got out my T-Cut and Autoglym car polish and it came up like new! I was dead chuffed!

case1.jpg

case2.jpg

I want to get one of their Aliminum Drive bezels, maybe see if I can source aluminium power/reset buttons and also need some original thumb screws and blanking plates (I am really fussy!).

Sorry to take the thread O/T, I was just really pleased with my purchase so had to tell someone!

EDIT - Oh rounded IDE cable or maybe a SATA DVD-R?

Back
Top Bottom