1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Money owed and constant excuses.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WatchTower, 9 Apr 2010.

1. WatchTower

Mobster

So This guy I know had my Xbox 360 off me just after Christmas. He gave me £50 then and original was going to give me £50 a week. I was having trouble getting this £50 a week. I found out he doesn't have a job so he said he could give me the 360 back or pay me £25 a week. I accepted the £25 a week but guess what I was lucky if I got that. I was luck if I got a tenner here and there.

I sold him the 360 for £200 and after four months I'm still owed £100. I was suppose to get £50 today and you guessed it he never turned up again even though he said he would.

I think he got fed up of my constant texts as he said he'd bring the 360 back tomorrow. What a pain this as been it makes me feel like never doing anyone a favour ever again. Anyway it sounds like he's being funny with that last post but he's the one messing me around.

I should get the 360 back and keep the £100 he's already paid me. Does this sound right?

2. Efour

Caporegime

u made 100 quid if he agrees to that... which im sure he wont. Does it sound right?? no not really cool story tho bro.

3. Vita

Capodecina

Get the 360 back and see if he wants his £100 back. If he says he wants it, then I guess it would be decent of you to give his money back, otherwise keep it.

4. WatchTower

Mobster

I'm sure a store wouldn't give him his money back if it was on tick. Anyway I just got a text saying he'll pay me £50 tomorrow which will likely mean I'll get a tenner if I'm lucky.

5. TheCrow

Wise Guy

Take xbox back and give £100 back to him at £10 a week

6. Morba

Caporegime

This

7. WatchTower

Mobster

I said Okay then and asked him if he had spent the money already. lol

I called is bluff. He still wants it.

8. arknor

Caporegime

why would you give someone the 100 quid back? hes had it for 4 months? more than likely hes been on it loads if he doesnt have a job.

its probably about to give up the rings of death or maybe it did so he wants his money back lol

9. dandos23

Hitman

Why not take the 360 back and tell him he can have it when he has paid.
    You would not get one from a shop until it was paid for.

10. Bennie-Mac

Capodecina

Just take the controllers back until you get payment :)

11. 4T5

Man of Honour

Violate him !!!

12. MikeHunt79

Capodecina

unless you bought it on finance... :p

13. dandos23

Hitman

I knew that someone would say that but the shop receives the money almost instantly, you then owe money to the finance company. As far as the shop is concerned, they have been paid for the product. :)

14. Tute

Capodecina

Fixed. :)

15. jack.mitchell

Wise Guy

Sell it on ebay or to someone else and then give him the difference back so you still get your £200. Seems perfectly reasonable to me, it definitely will have decreased in value over the past 4 months.

16. Souljacker

Hitman

£200? You can get them brand new for less...

I'd keep some of the money for sure, not least for your troubles, but also because it will have depreciated a (teeny) bit.

17. Davy644

Gangster

Stop after a couple of weeks,Why not` hes had a good play of it;)
    But I doubt you will see the game or him for any more Cash

18. Heliospherez

Mobster

Just get it back off him and give him his money back without the £10 a week rubbish (you're only stooping to his pathetic level) - You can the explain to him that you will never agree to anything he suggests again - and your mind will be clear.

Why did you not just get the XBOX back after a month and give him the cash back when you knew he was taking you for a fool - or is that too logical ? Why would you agree to sell the XBOX to just 'some guy you know' without the full money up front ?

19. Housey

Man of Honour

Staple some chicken wire to his fence.

20. Saetia

Gangster

Definately sounds right to me. He's been taking the **** for months now and all the while you could have been doing other things with that money - or using the Xbox. Keep that money as compensation.