Money owed and constant excuses.

Soldato
OP
£200? You can get them brand new for less...

I'd keep some of the money for sure, not least for your troubles, but also because it will have depreciated a (teeny) bit.

£200 because it had Two harddrives 20gb and 120gb, Two 512mb memory units a HD-DVD drive VGA cable, 360 remote. Two official wireless controllers, Guitar Hero 2 guitar,Xbox Vision camera, Wireless headset and a official double battery charger kit.

Plus all my 360 games.

I think he got a good deal tbh.

Caporegime
£200 because it had Two harddrives 20gb and 120gb, Two 512mb memory units a HD-DVD drive VGA cable, 360 remote. Two official wireless controllers, Guitar Hero 2 guitar,Xbox Vision camera, Wireless headset and a official double battery charger kit.

Plus all my 360 games.

I think he got a good deal tbh.

Take it back, check if he's modded it before giving him any money back, because if he did, it will lose its resale value(i assume). Check it works also before he gets a dime.

I was going to post what The Crow and Tute did aswell. Though to be honest, he's probably used it a lot, I think £50 would be a fair amount to give back, IF its in exactly the same condition you sold it to him in.

Soldato
My own rule on the matter - never lend mates money that you can't afford to lose. If you do give money away, treat it as a gift, and it's a bonus if you see any of it back!

Soldato
Now, Now, fellow posties l,ve just had a thought perhaps this guy come's from a broken home and does not know right from wrong and how to treat his fellow human beings.

So yous are saying we should treat others as they treat us > like for like > eye for a eye!!!

As PASONIX points out in his reply "(you're only stooping to his pathetic level)"

But another reply malic30 "Violate him !!!" surely not!!!!

As pointed out in my thread Guitar Lessons Free!!! and later to be altered by some namless moderator to Jon Venables Gets Free Guitar Lessions!!!!

When l asked him the namless moderator to explain why he done this and by the way again l'll repeat myself l can guess why he did it.

Yet no reply by the namless moderator, nice one well impressed.

So seeing the errors of my ways pointed out by the replies in my thread about my views on how to treat criminals etc, no matter what the criminal act is, and what ever shape or form, or how big or small it is!!!

The OP should send him an e-mail pointing out what he has done is wrong and explain why. Thus re-educating him into becoming a useful member of Society and thus reward him by letting him keep the Xbox and the rest of the money £100.

So come on fellow posties cut this guy some slack please.

Soldato
Personally..... (If I was stupid enough to give someone something before receiving payment that is)
I'd be taking it back and saying you can have it back when you've paid me the rest of the money.
If he comes out with "Well I don't want it any more" then sell it to someone else (get the money first though hey ;) )
Oh and tough titty on the already paid £100

Associate
I too would also take the xbox back. If he asks for his £100 back...tell him u have no cash at the minute cos some tw@ never paid up for a games machine but u can give him £25 a week and then just don't....lol

Associate
Now, Now, fellow posties l,ve just had a thought perhaps this guy come's from a broken home and does not know right from wrong and how to treat his fellow human beings.

So yous are saying we should treat others as they treat us > like for like > eye for a eye!!!

As PASONIX points out in his reply "(you're only stooping to his pathetic level)"

But another reply malic30 "Violate him !!!" surely not!!!!

As pointed out in my thread Guitar Lessons Free!!! and later to be altered by some namless moderator to Jon Venables Gets Free Guitar Lessions!!!!

When l asked him the namless moderator to explain why he done this and by the way again l'll repeat myself l can guess why he did it.

Yet no reply by the namless moderator, nice one well impressed.

So seeing the errors of my ways pointed out by the replies in my thread about my views on how to treat criminals etc, no matter what the criminal act is, and what ever shape or form, or how big or small it is!!!

The OP should send him an e-mail pointing out what he has done is wrong and explain why. Thus re-educating him into becoming a useful member of Society and thus reward him by letting him keep the Xbox and the rest of the money £100.

So come on fellow posties cut this guy some slack please.
Outrageous but funny:D

Soldato

Hey, OLDPHART, when I first saw your Free Guitar Lessons thread I thought you were offering to give guitar lessons yourself.
I think that is why your thread title was changed, so as to make it less confusing to those who might want free guitar lessons but aren't able to get them, what with not being in prison.
Anyway, perhaps you should offer to give free guitar lessons to the person who owes the money to the other person. If he has something to do other than play XBOX360 all day, he might give it back.

Soldato
If he is a friend then give him his money back and take the xbox back as its more hassel than its worth.

It he isn't a friend then tell him to eaither pay up now and return the xbox and that'll be the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom