Monster Hunter 3 Tri.

Soldato
Not purchased a Wii game since Mario Kart... Mmmmm, this seems tempting.

Just read that Monster Hunter Frontier is coming to the PC.. english port eventually.

I may wait for that.

I refuse to believe that the Wii is capable of a decent game, they all seem to have some niggles or lack of playability IN MY OPINION.

This is not knocking the Wii, just that I struggle to find games which get me hooked on it.

Last edited:
Soldato
I went for gamewith no classic controller, now I think I might try it with one so is it just the normal classic controller or is it a special one designed for the game

Soldato
Did this MH get a targeting system? From the trailers, it appears to be exactly the same rehashed game. I enjoyed the forst MH:F on PSP, but never got round to completing it because the control system was so horrific. I doubt I'll pick up another edition until they improve that.

Soldato
Looks good for what the wii is capable of , to be fair it would be better on ps3 of pc but still good game and you forget about graphics after a bit. Wish hadn't just bought my 5850 has I will be plaing this for a while and the time I'm done I could have picked it up cheaper
p

Soldato
Did this MH get a targeting system? From the trailers, it appears to be exactly the same rehashed game. I enjoyed the forst MH:F on PSP, but never got round to completing it because the control system was so horrific. I doubt I'll pick up another edition until they improve that.

Not having a targeting system is part of the mechanics of the game as it adds a layer of gameplay strategy by knowing the effectiveness and speed of an attack with the different weapons and knowing when to strike, especially when there are multiple effective points on a monster. If anything, a targeting system might complicate things even further by having to keep on panning and pointing at the right strike point exactly when it may constantly change on a moving monster.

How similar is the online compared to Phantasy Star Online as i was addicted to that on the DC and Xbox.

4 player Co-Op & hack'n slash gameplay, pretty much very similar. But as discussed above, there is no targeting system like in Phantasy Star Online.

Soldato
I love Demon's Souls and I loved Phantasy Star Online.

This game looks like those two above had a sultry night out. It's not going to convince me to waste money on a Wii though.

Back
Top Bottom