Monthly food spend

Permabanned
laissez-faire said:
Drink wasn't included but I drink very very little - only spend about £100 per month on booze and the only reason it is that high is I don't usually drink wine costing less than £15 per bottle.

Heh someone's got expensive tastes! Reckon someones needs to lay off the Bolly and the truffles tbh

EDIT: pressed return by mistake :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Associate
My food bill is around £200 p/m for 2 adults + 2 kids at the weekend. Mon-Fri I'll eat dinner at work so thats another £15 p/w roughly. My g/f spends about £10 p/w on lunch Mon-Fri. £300 all in, doesnt include take away food or going out to eat.

Soldato
Sic said:
i spend about £15 a week on food. so yeah, about the same in a year as you do in a month
Likewise. £25/day is an absurd food budget, what I wouldn't give to actually have £25/day to spend on anything at all. :confused:

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Exsomnis said:
what I wouldn't give to actually have £25/day to spend on anything at all. :confused:

yeah, i probably should've added that!! to be a student, eh? hope you enjoy your loan repayments.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Haha this thread is awesome.

"I don't drink wine at less than £15 per bottle", what?

You better do well in your exams sunshine, you're going to need a nice job to support your opulent lifestyle.

Also, flashing that kind of money around you better be getting laid every night.

Associate
Tru said:
Haha this thread is awesome.

"I don't drink wine at less than £15 per bottle", what?

You better do well in your exams sunshine, you're going to need a nice job to support your opulent lifestyle.

Also, flashing that kind of money around you better be getting laid every night.

Im sure you could pay and get laid with that amount of dosh! Sauna's massage parlours etc..... :eek:

Soldato
I have actually had better wine for £5 than £20 bottles. But that could be relative as I may be too concious of how much the £20 bottle is costing me per glass. :(

Back
Top Bottom