More Delays For Stacker 830

Associate
Stacker is out in some places, hopefully OcUK will have it soon..
Sry for the URL (my bad) :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
Just keep in mind this is not OcUK's fault and all e-companies are having the same issues, even if they list stock I bet you wont get one any faster ;)

Associate
Z3R0-CooL said:
just spoke to OCUK.. expected date is this thursday 16th..

lets see ... :o

According to a post on the official CM Forum, it's scheduled to be available in the UK in the "third week of feb", so anytime from the 16th, I guess.

Soldato
They are muppets thats whats wrong with them.

Just had to mention that OcUK are not at fault here! Wasnt aiming it at you Z3R0-CooL as there may have been others who did not know this info :)

Associate
Yewen said:
They are muppets thats whats wrong with them.

Just had to mention that OcUK are not at fault here! Wasnt aiming it at you Z3R0-CooL as there may have been others who did not know this info :)

I'm desperately waiting for one as well - as it's holding up an upgrade.

What's annoying is that that same post I mentioned seemed to suggest a competitor will be the exclusive launch partner.

Soldato
Exclusive launch partners unless they have a exclusive for weeks are a bit of a gimmick, no offence to any of them really, but they charge silly prices just because they have the complete market for a week.

And remember, it is only a case ;)

Buy a Lian Li instead :D

Associate
OP
back to 4-7 days...

im sorry to say but i think is OCUKs fault.

reason i am saying that is they said "we will be the first in europe to get it". that is definitely not the case since at least 3 others have already have it and OCUK still doesnt.

it was on 1-3 days from last wednesday to Tuesday. Late Yesterday it went In Stock and now 4-7 days with next estimated arrival date to be Monday.

now i cancelled my order and ordered it from someone else which obviously i will not name and for less....

Soldato
Maybe you dont get how it works, they could have had the stock and then sold out....

Its usually what happens when there is not a steady stream of supply.

Associate
OP
no. that was not the case.. they never had stock.. thats what i was told on the phone..

apparently they thought they had it yesterday but it didnt show up.. or something like that.. anyways.. i am getting mine tomorrow... yippi

Associate
Ak!ta said:
I see that you used to use the Hiper 580 type R PSU, is this also good and quiet as this is the PSU i have been looking at getting to go with the case, and i need to find some good (quiet) fans ......

I'd avoid the Hiper PSU if I were you. I bought one, it was cheap, tinny and it rattled so I returned it. However they're very shiny so if bling's your thing go for it.

Associate
OP
got mine today. put everything in it.. very nice case indeed.. temps are 7-8 C less and 10C less for GFX and 5 for chipset than my thermatake wingo.... or lets say now widow. lol

the build quality is the best i have seen... IMHO up there with lian-li

Back
Top Bottom