• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

MORE VOUCHER DEALS COMING - NEW SECTION IN GRAPHICS CARDS, WHO CAN SEE IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
maybe if we knew criterior would save those not eligibile from posting, unless i missed it
We know the permissions don't work properly and that's part of the reason for this thread, to try and fix it.

Most people who have posted in here should be able to see it, it's based on length of membership and post count but it's not quite as strict as the MM.

Associate
I can't see it - not sure if I'd be able to as I only joined the forums today (bought from OCUK a few times over the years but never engaged in the forums until now when I'm desperately trying to find a way to get a GPU upgrade, my 1070 is creaking!) and can't see member market either but again, I'm assuming you need to earn access to that?
I feel ya. I just got rid of my 1070 hoping to maybe pick up a 3070ti or 3080ti boy was I wrong, both sold out the second I hit add to basket.

Associate
I don't think I will be able to see it when it is fixed then, but I will still keep checking here just in case they find another method that works to help us

Associate
Ah thank you, sorry I missed that

No probs :) I have a feeling they will put some kind of account age related criteria on as well, but I sure hope not. I've been following the 3080 drought since last year, just silently. I just havn't felt the need to post about it. If anything its a good incentive to help the community though I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom